1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for grey_roses

Sep 22, 2006

1. I'm way late about it as well, but here I am. :)

If you've had a transaction with me, grey_roses, & don't mind sharing your feedback about it--please drop a response here!

Much appreciated! :daisy

2. bumpity bump :D

3. Great to do business with! I sold her Unoa-male bits, and she was really easy to work with -- would sell to again!

4. Sold a dreaming vampire elf chiwoo head to grey_roses. Made fast payment and was easy to talk with. Will most definatly do business with grey_roses again.

5. Comissioned a white chaos lace sweater from grey_roses, she was easy to work with, and made a good quality product.

6. I commissioned two Chaos shawls from grey_roses and they came out beautifully. She was wonderful to work with, friendly and fast, even with a handmade product, and the quality is fabulous.

7. grey_roses bought a doll from me - lightning fast payment, wonderful communications, lovely person: I would recommend her to everyone. The best!
      :)

8. grey_roses recently purchased an obo necklace from me, and it was a pleasant and perfect transaction! She is always an absolute pleasure to do business with, and I highly recommend her! :) :chocoberry

9. Great transaction with Grey_roses on some unoa feet! Prompt payment and great communication. Can't ask for better!