1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for gruftschatten

Sep 1, 2008

1. GREAT customer!! Paid very promptly when she said she would. I'm really glad she loves the shorts. She let me know when her shorts arrived so that is a very good thing :aheartbea I would not hesitate to deal with you again in the future.

You are always welcome to my shop!! ^_^

A++

2. Sold 2 customized handmade furwigs to gruftschatten. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was as promised. A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. I bought a MNF Karsh head and a hoodie from Gruftschatten's store Dark Empire.
      Communication was perfect, delivery was fast.
      Good seller!

4. Wonderful seller. I purchased a sleeping littlefee chiwoo faceplate from her and got it very quickly! Thank you! :D

5. hi
      i bought a wig from gruftschatten, she was friendly and my new wig came very fast ^^
      would buy from her everytime again!!!
      thanks

6. Purchased a JaimeDoll from her. Shipping was fast and the doll arrived well packed and in great conditions ^__^ Thank you very much!!!!!

7. I purchased a MNF Shiwoo Scar Head from Gruftschatten and all went very well
      eventhough she was a bit absent on the forum but she shipped the head very promptly still
      and the communication was good too~

8. I bought an Unoa Latea from Gruftschatten, I'm so lucky to having her, thanks for selling her!

9. I bought a Fairyland Minifee New Family 2014 head in Normal skin from Gruftschatten. Price was negotiated in my favor which was really nice! Did a short layaway on the head and she shipped promptly. I would say the only issue was her communication was very poor. As of today she hasn't been on DOA for over a week. I saw her post for the event heads for sale in her Flickr album on a Facebook BJD sales page and had to contact her through Facebook to get tracking and even find out if my head had shipped. I understand there is a time difference since she is in Germany but I just wish there was better communication for payments received and for sending tracking information. The head arrived in perfect condition safely.

10. I bought a Fairyland MNF event head from Gruftschatten. She answered my WTB and everything went very smoothly.
      Communication was great and very prompt even with time differences.
      She let me know payment was received, when head was shipped and the tracking number. The head arrived as advertised, in good condition and well packed.
      I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. Very satisfied.
      Great seller. (*˘︶˘*)
      ~Naughtyfairyspirit.

11. I bought Fairyland Feeple65 Chloe human face and moonlight arm from Gruftschatten. Communication is smooth and shipping is fast. The package is well packed and the items are as described. To conclude, a great seller and I'm satisfied.

12. I bought two limited leekeworld wigs from gruftschatten and they arrived quickly and safely. The wigs were brand new as stated. I'm really happy I got a second chance on these wigs, thank you so much for a pleasant sale! Would buy from again. :3nodding:

13. I have purchased two minifee event heads off of grutschatten recently. Communication was pleasant and she was very responsive. Shipping was done quickly and both heads arrived to me safely. I would gladly buy from her again.

14. I've bought a Fairyland Lora from gruftschatten. She was very helpful and she is a very kind person to talk. Her communication is A+. She shipped quickly and the doll was packed carefully and it arrived in mint condition as it was described by her. Reliable, professional seller and I would definitely do any business with her in the future.
      Thank you very much again:3

15. I've bought a Planetdoll Emma from gruftschatten. She arrived very securely packaged and very rapidly, in mint condition. gruftschatten was also patient in responding to my multiple and somewhat chaotic questions. All in all a great transaction! : ) Thank you very much!