1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Grynne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

May 11, 2007

1. Hi all i am happy to start a good feedback thread for Grynne who bought an SD outfit form me, she paid with super fast speed, and was lovely to deal with and i would highly recommend her 110%, for a very pleasant transcation.
      Huge thankies (>_<)
    2. I sold an MNF Shiwoo Elf to Grynne, super fast payment, great communication and an overall awsome transaction! I know my boy has found a super nice new home <3

Thanks so much!
    3. I just received an Elfdoll Catsy I purchased from Grynne. It arrived safely and promptly and was as perfect and complete as she stated. Communication was excellent.
      I can highly recommend Grynne as a seller.:)
    4. I just bought an adorable Pipos Bao from Grynne. She was very reasonable about a short layaway and kept me up to date on everything that happened on her way here. I would STRONGLY recommend her as a vendor! Thanks! :D
    5. I bought a Pipos Baha from Grynne. She was very communicative and she was quick with shipping it out! I highly recommend her as a seller and would gladly buy from her again!
    6. I bought a MNF Shiwoo Elf from Grynne and she was a very pleasant person to do trade with. The doll was well packed and arrived in perfect condition. I would definately trade with her again. :)
    7. Grynne is a great seller!!!!! Excellent communication! She was nice and pleasant. I bought the doll Soom Beryl and it was shipped quickly and packed excellent!!! She provided only truthful information. I recommend her as a trusted seller to anyone. She made me really happy!!!
    8. Fast shipping and good communication!! highly recommended!
    9. Had an awesome transaction with Grynne, I bought her Elfdoll Sylph and boy did she come with a lot of stuff! and she was well packaged and shipped fast..I highly recommend Grynne for any transaction. thanks so much.
    10. I bought a doll from Grynne and it was a perfect transaction. (: