1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Grynne>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

May 11, 2007

1. Hi all i am happy to start a good feedback thread for Grynne who bought an SD outfit form me, she paid with super fast speed, and was lovely to deal with and i would highly recommend her 110%, for a very pleasant transcation.
      Huge thankies (>_<)

2. I sold an MNF Shiwoo Elf to Grynne, super fast payment, great communication and an overall awsome transaction! I know my boy has found a super nice new home <3

Thanks so much!

3. I just received an Elfdoll Catsy I purchased from Grynne. It arrived safely and promptly and was as perfect and complete as she stated. Communication was excellent.
      I can highly recommend Grynne as a seller.:)

4. I just bought an adorable Pipos Bao from Grynne. She was very reasonable about a short layaway and kept me up to date on everything that happened on her way here. I would STRONGLY recommend her as a vendor! Thanks! :D

5. I bought a Pipos Baha from Grynne. She was very communicative and she was quick with shipping it out! I highly recommend her as a seller and would gladly buy from her again!

6. I bought a MNF Shiwoo Elf from Grynne and she was a very pleasant person to do trade with. The doll was well packed and arrived in perfect condition. I would definately trade with her again. :)

7. Grynne is a great seller!!!!! Excellent communication! She was nice and pleasant. I bought the doll Soom Beryl and it was shipped quickly and packed excellent!!! She provided only truthful information. I recommend her as a trusted seller to anyone. She made me really happy!!!

8. Fast shipping and good communication!! highly recommended!

9. Had an awesome transaction with Grynne, I bought her Elfdoll Sylph and boy did she come with a lot of stuff! and she was well packaged and shipped fast..I highly recommend Grynne for any transaction. thanks so much.

10. I bought a doll from Grynne and it was a perfect transaction. (:

11. Grynne bought from me a Aileendoll Rot in December 2018 (i'm slowpoke).
      Fast payment, excellent communication. Thank you! :chibi