1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Guess_Who

Mar 16, 2009

1. Feedback thread for guess_who.
    2. I bought some boots from Guess_Who and the transaction was perfect, friendly and it was a real pleasure !!! Thanks for ALL !!! :D
    3. I purchased some eyes from Guess_Who. She shipped promptly and was very pleasant to deal with. :) I would definitely buy from Guess_who again.
    4. Guess_Who bought a hat from me. A complete joy to deal with!! you couldnt ask for a better buyer. Thank you again *HUGS*
    5. I bought shoes from Guess_Who and they arrived super fast and in great condition! Thanks!!
    6. Brought clothes from her! Communications was great! I love the shoes and the clothes! Thank you!
    7. Did a Miho head trade with Guess_Who and it was really smooth! Head was shipped really fast. <3

Will deffo do a transaction with her again!
    8. Recommend Guess_Who! Received a wig in no time, very smooth transaction, thank you so much!
    9. Guess_Who bought some outfits from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
    10. I bought a DD2 body off of guess_who-it was shipped quickly and arrived as described. Thank you!
    11. Bought a wig from her and she was very negotiable and quick to get the order to me. Thanks again guess_who! :)
    12. She bought a Souldoll Double boy body from me. Communication and especially payment was extemely swift, and she was very nice to deal with. :D Perfect! ^^ Thank you for a good transaction.
    13. guess_who bought 2 bandanas from me, everything went very good, I would really recommend this buyer
    14. Very Sweet girl. She bought me a Miho head and all is perfect!!!!! Tnaks for all sweety!
    15. POSITIVE. I trade my DOC Bee-a boy for her Modded T.Lahoo. Great communication, smooth transaction, I recommend!
    16. I´ve bought D.O.T. H.Ducan head from guess_who. She was really easy to deal with, she even redone the face up for me (and did a wonderful job at that). The head arrived really fast and safe. Would definitely do bussiness with again! Thank you :)
    17. I bought some SD clothes from Guess_who. She is fast in communiation and send me a message when she send it. She is the sweetest girl.
      200% POSITIVE!!! Thank you so much for the easy transaction!!