1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Guide

May 24, 2006

1. had a swift transaction with Guide, bought two of my items up for sale almost before I could get the pictures up and running!! LOL great transaction!! thanks so much

2. Guide is great! Wonderful communication, prompt attention, incredible integrity, and the Virtual Pet rocks! Don't even think twice!

Thanks, Guide,
      Lisa

3. Thanks FairEmma and Catdancer- you're both great! ^_^

I'm bumping this in case anyone wants to add to it... *looks hopeful*

4. I got my two little virtual pets from Guide in the mail today. Reasonably fast shipping considering that the items had to actually be made before they could be sent. Super cute, and amazingly detailed for something so incredibly tiny. The worksmanship is beyond belief.

5. I love buying from Guide. always a wonderful transaction..

6. ^-^ I've traded a few things with Guide and would say he's fab to deal with. That and the virtual pets are awesome ~_~ Seriously dude! lol. They're so tiny and so cute XD

7. I sold a faux leather jacket to Guide and payment was quick! Very polite- a great buyer!

8. Awesome-fast payment for the items, and was kind enough to let this nervous new seller know when it had arrived. Thanks!

9. i found the feedback thread!! yay!! guide is really nice. i bought a yder head and it was in really good condition! no scratches or anything. guide = awesome

10. WOO! He is fab, you can't go wrong dealing with Guide. Super fast payments, good organisation, looking out for both parties interests, all in all a great experience to deal with.

11. Thanks guys! You're all awsome too! ^_^

12. Guide purchased eyes from me and paid immediately! The best!!

:daisy

13. Brilliant buyer, bought some MSC from me, was understanding and poliet and communative! Would definitely sell to him again!

14. Hiyas

T shirt arrived just as described.. well packed and fast shipment...

very very happy and would buy any time from Guide...

Thanks alot...

Hugs Maz x

15. just got my deck chair, its great and arrived quickly

no problems at all, he's a great seller :)

16. Sold an outfit to Guide and it couldn't have gone better!
      Fast payment,great communication and a pleasure to deal with! :)

17. nice, friendly & patient seller!
      items are in great conditions!!!!
      wonderful transaction!
      cheers!!!:D

18. Bought a CP body from Guide. EXCELLENT transaction! Even though the shipping service from the UK to the US decided to be a butthead, [so totally not his fault]. He was on them like crazy to find out the problem and kept up communication which made me feel very much at ease. The body arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Would not hesitate to purchase from again! :)

19. I bought Goblin from Guide. He was super! Again the shipping was being a butt, and he was on them to get everything resolved, and Goblin is even more wonderful in person!!!

20. Wonderful to deal with! Super fast shipping...even from the UK!!! Doll is in excellent shape! :D Super sweet, great communication! A+ Would buy from her again. :D