1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for guls207

Jul 12, 2010

1. Hello everyone! Please post your feedback here if you have bought anything from me, sold me anything, or had any other DOA related transaction with me! I'll be sure to leave feedback for you as well!:)

2. Wow, I get to be the first official feedback! Hoorah! I had a fantastic transaction with guls207. Gulshan was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as the box arrived safely. Just a total sweetheart to work with, and lovely to talk to.

3. I had a great transaction with guls207 too. She bought some clothing from me-- paid right away, let me know when the package arrived, and all communication was prompt and friendly. An excellent buyer! :)

4. guls207 purchased several items of clothing from my sales thread and it was a very smooth transaction. Communication was always timely and payment was prompt. She let me know when the package arrived and that all was safe and sound. Thank you!

5. Guls207 bought an Iplehouse Noctarcana Circus Limited Edition Strongman Ryan and such a pleasure to deal with! Fast payment and excellent communication and very nice and friendly! I highly recommend dealing with Guls207!!!

6. Guls207 purchased a Dollmore outfit from me. Communication was wonderful, and payment was prompt. Guls207 was very patient with a small delay and was absolutely wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. Thanks so much!

7. Just sold a pair of glass eyes to guls207 and it was a perfect and delightful transaction all around ~ I highly recommend! Thank you again! :) :chocoberry

8. I sold four Chinese Dresses and a Victorian set! Guls paid quickly, kept great communication and let me know when everything arrived! an A+++ transaction!

9. guls207 bought an MSD sized sword from me and it was a great transaction. Friendly communication, prompt payment and I was notified when the item arrived. I would not hesitate to do business with guls207 again!

10. guls207 participated in my Iplehouse group order and helped make everything go smoothly and quickly. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. I would certainly do more transactions with her in the future! Thanks so much!

11. Gulshan purchased a CH Icarus from me on LAW and made timely payments, it was the purrfect transaction in everyway! I enjoyed our PMs too, Gulshan - hope to meet you again soon on the boards!

12. Gulshan commissioned me to do faceups on her IH Tania and Ryan. It was awesome working with her! She was great to talk to and was kind and patient! I would work with her again in a heart beat! Thank you so much and I'm glad you love how they turned out!

13. Gulshan bought a IH Little Junior Mars from me. She was amazing to work with. Sweet to talk to and very prompt with payments. We did a layaway and she payed everything in the timeline we had agreed upon. She stayed in communication with me and let me know as soon as he got there. Given a chance in the future, I would be happy to work with her again!

14. guls207 purchased some outfits from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. A wonderful buyer. Thank you.

15. guls207 participated in my most recent Dollmore GO. Communication was fantastic and payments were quick. Thanks so much!

16. I need to give guls207 a big positive feedback ^ ^ She bought a Volks YoSD Chika from me, and we managed to meet up locally and hand over the doll in person. She was very nice and easy to talk with, her payments arrived exactly as we agreed. I want to recommend guls207 to all as a buyer.

17. guls207 purchased some more items from my threads and was again a pleasure to work with. The communication is always very timely and friendly and payment is prompt! Highly recommended! Thank you!

18. Guls207 bought doll eyes from me couple of times at a meet. Always fun to see her new looks for her dolls. Also did transaction through mail where she paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with.

19. Guls207 comissioned me after seeing a picture of my dolls outfit in the Iplehouse mini picture threat.
      The communication was great and always enthousiastic and friendly. She was not able to pay me directly but notified me and we agreed on a date for the payment. She payed right on time.
      Afterward she also kept contact to show me pictures wich makes me really happy^^
      Totally reccomended as a buyer!

20. I have done several transactions now with guls207 and they have been flawless every time! Communication is timely and payment is prompt. Very easy to work with and I highly recommend her! THank you!