1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gunbunny

Sep 30, 2006

1. Yep, it's about time I made a feedback thead. So if you've bought or sold to me let me know what you thought of me! ^_^
    2. Great transaction, prompt and really nice to deal with~! :3nodding:
    3. I bought a wig from gunbunny, it arrived fast, and she was great to deal with. Answered all my questions and everything ^__^
    4. I sold a pair of boots to Gunbunny! Really great to deal with, prompt payment and good communication! Hope to deal with her again! ^____^
    5. Wonderful to work with! Fast payment and very nice. :D
    6. Forgot to drop a rec earlier. I bought a wig from Gunbunny, and it arrived much sooner than expected. She was a pleasure to deal with, and the wig was in excellent condition when it arrived.
    7. I bought gunbunny's MNF Shiwoo, and she was very fast and friendly! I definitely reccommend her as a seller! Thanks again!
    8. Gunbunny bought a custom wig from me and paid immediately and kept up great communication throughout the entire process. Provided very helpful references for the wig. A pleasure - thank you!
    9. Gunbunny just purchased a pair of MNF shoes from me. She was great to work with - paid right away and kept in touch throughout the transaction. I can definitely recommend her as a buyer! :)

10. I bought Gunbunny's Soul Doll Little Kimmy. Fantastic transaction! I wish all transactions were so easy and all sellers were as kind and efficient! Shipping was unbelievably fast. Kimmy and his stuff was all exactly as described, and absolutely wonderful.

I would recommend doing business with Gunbunny to anyone! A friendly, fast, and all around spiffy seller! Thanks again, Gunbunny!!!

11. Gunbunny bought a pair of shoes from me and was very pleasant to work with. Fast payment and excellent communication. Highly recommend!
    12. I sold Gunbunny some teal eyes. She is super nice to deal with! She pays promtly and is an excellent buyer. ^__^ Thank you Gunbunny!
    13. I sold a Jin Dal Re to Gunbunny, and she was fabulous to deal with...Paid well, communication was excellent...I highly recommend her! :fangirl:
    14. Yay! I'm very happy to recommend Gunbunny as a seller!

I don't think there were more than a couple or three days between "I want your body" and the arrival of that same body! :D

Happy camper here. :)
    15. Bought several MNF clothes and they arrived quickly and safely! :dance
    16. Gunbunny was such a sweet and fun person to deal with :) I would buy and sell again heheh. Highly recommended buyer or seller <3
    17. Sold doll items to Gunbunny. Very easy transaction. Great communication.
      Many Thanks!
    18. I've just sold a regular El head to Gunbunny and she was very friendly to deal with as well as made the payment very quickly. I'd highly recommend her to anyone! :daisy

Thank you so much again for everything! :abow
    19. Bought adorable Yo-SD sneakers from Gunbunny. Very prompt, friendly transaction, would definitely recommend! Thanks!
    20. I traded SD boy clothes for Yo-SD sneakers and a pair of eyes, and everything went perfect!
      Gunbunny is great! Thanks so much! :D