1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gunter von Christ

Feb 17, 2008

1. I purchased 2 pair of shoes from Gunter and everything went perfect.
      Fast communication, friendly and fast shipping too. Highly recommended seller!

2. I bought a SD16 body from Gunter von Christ and it was such a great transaction! Communication was really great; she was really friendly, helpful and kind! She packed very carefully and was very informative about the transaction, even sending me screenshots of the shipping costs! Shipping was really fast too! She is an awesome seller and I would highly recommend her. Thank you so much :aheartbea

3. Purchased a full set Ami Ayase set from Gunter. A very helpful and flexible seller who is great to work with. Amiable communication throughout. Thank you so very much!

4. I bought a doll from Gunter Von Christ on layaway and it was a perfect and wonderful transaction. The communication was always prompt and very kind. The doll was shipped very quickely and very well protected. The doll is awesome, as described. Thanks :)

5. I bought Gunter's Volks F-38 head on layaway.
      Communication was always fast and polite and she sent him out immediately after I paid him off.
      He was well packed and just as described in her thread.

I can highly recommend her and would buy from her again :)

6. Excellent seller! She was so patient with me in my layaway and packed very well. The extras were so nice. Thank you for selling me my grail!

7. Gunter Von Christ purchased my F60 Raven girl and it was such a great transaction. Quick response and quick payer. Thank you so much.

8. Gunter hosted a FL Lucywen fullset split and she is great at this!. She kept everyone updated regarding payments, receipts and shipping. She took pictures of the package when it arrived and she mailed our packages ASAP. I highly recommend her.

9. Gunter von Christ ran a split that I joined. She ran it extremely well, was beyond communicative and everything worked out great! Would join again. Thanks so much!

10. Gunter von Christ sold her Lucywen elf head. She was extremely nice and shipped really fast. She answered all my questions. And packed her really well. I highly recommend her.
      Thank you very much for the nice and smooth Transaction and your help!!!

11. Gunter von Christ did a split for FL Lucywen and she was amazing. She replied messages fast and kept everyone updated about the payments and shipping. When the package came she took pictures and shipped our parts out right away. I highly recommend her. Thank you!!

12. I purchased a MNF Lucywen from Gunter von Christ. Communication was not only lightening fast but friendly as well! Lucywen arrived in perfect condition and was packed very well. A pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend.

13. I bought a set of gorgeous Fairyland Lucywen wings from Gunter. The transaction was flawless, with great communication, fast shipping, and carefully packaged wings! Thanks so much!

14. Gunter von Christ purchased a Volks Renee from me and it was the best transaction ever!!! Super fabulous to deal with, payment was made immediately and I was updated on her transit and arrival. Thanks Gunter von Christ for a fantastic transaction!! :)

15. Gunter von Christ approached me with a really fair trade offer and I accepted right away. The trade went very well, communication was super quick and she respected the dates she told me she would ship. They have been a little mistake with a missing item in the package but she was so quick to ship it back the next day that I got the item safe and sound in very small time.

A huge thanks for the perfect transaction/trade. I wish all my transaction to be this smooth and I just realized on my feedback thread that I already made transaction with her in the past (In 2012 exactly) and I can say she always been a perfect seller.

I hope i'll make more transaction with you in the future as you are also very nice to share little messages with.

Thanks a lot ~

16. I purchased a Leekeworld Arien head with a beautiful face up from Gunter von Christ. Excellent communication, super fast shipping, safely packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommended seller, will definitely purchase again!

17. I traded my Volks YOSD Lorina for Gunter-von-Christ’s SDC Renee. She was awesome to work with. We discussed a very fair trade and shipped the same day. I’m ecstatic about how wonderfully smooth this trade was! I’d love to work with her again! Thank you so much!

18. I purchased a beautiful dress from her, and it was a swift and flawless transaction!! Thank you so much!

19. I bought a wig from Gunter von Christ. Communication was prompt, and they got my item shipped out very quickly. The wig arrived in perfect condition, as described, and I couldn't be happier! Would absolutely do business with again :)

20. I bought Volk's Renee Black Cat outfit from Gunter von Christ. It arrived so quick and it is a truly beautiful set! No damage and well packaged. Thank you so much! Also possibly the fastest buy I've ever made! Such quick responses!