1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gunter von Christ

Feb 17, 2008

1. Gunter von Christ sold me a nice Aria doll body. She shipped her immediately after payment and put up with me in the meantime. Thank you so much for this positive experience :)

2. I sell a doll to Gunter von Christ, the transaction is perfect.
      She uses layaway and paid every payment on time. Awesome Buyer :)

3. Bought a bunch of DD outfits from Gunter von Christ. She answered to all my questions promptly and shipped the next day. Perfect transaction! Wish all sellers were like her. Thank you!

4. I purchased a Volks SD17 body. Very well-wrapped and nicely packed! Everything was at pleasant. She was truly sweet, friendly, conscientious on keeping track of the sale item all-through until it was safely delivered to me. I'll be back for more! Highly recommended!

5. I purchased and F38 Volks head from Gunter von Christ and the transaction was fantastic! She was a joy to talk to, shipped fast and answered all the questions I had regarding shipping. Courteous and kind, I cannot recommend her enough as a seller. Would totally buy from her again. Thanks again!

6. I purchased OE Mamu from Gunter von Christ. The transaction was really smooth. Shipping was really fast and the doll was in a perfect condition :D Highly recommended seller!

7. Again Gunter von Christ is a wonderful seller. She sold me a Volks Williams Romantic Glance fullset and the transaction couldn't have been better! Extremely friendly, very good at communicating and was kind enough to let me do a long layaway through my vacations :) He arrived perfectly and was exactly as described!!

Thank you for making a dream of mine come true. I highly recommend Gunter as a seller!

8. Gunter bought an old F-09 Volks head from me, and the whole transaction went perfectly smooth. :)
      Perfect buyer, I recommend her. Thanks a lot! :blush

9. Positive - I bought a Volks YoSD girl body. The entire transaction was wonderful. Communication, shipping and packing were all superb. Thanks so much!

10. Bought a YoSD outfit. Was very satisfied :)
      Shipping was fast, well packaged. Everything very good!

11. I bought a Fairyland Minifee Mami Tomoe on layaway. The communication was absolutely excellent - working out the conditions and sending payments and knowing when she'd ship out all went smoothly with no problems at all. I'd definitely do business again!

12. Sold a DDh08 head to her, and she was a perfect buyer;
      she paid promptly and was very pleasant to communicate with!
      Thanks again, Gunter von Christ~

13. I bought a Volks F-09 from her, she ansewered all my questions and gave great advice. The doll shipped out very fast and was well packaged.

14. Gunter Von Christ contacted me about a potential trade; her Petit Gem Minel for my Lillycat Loonette. At first I was unable to accept for financial reasons. She was exceptionally polite and understanding. When I unexpectedly acquired the funds to afford the trade, I messaged her again. She kindly agreed to go forward, and sent Minel carefully packed, with good communication.

There is nothing like an excellent trading experience. Gunter Von Christ is a true gem.

15. Gunter von Christ is wonderful to work with! I've had a very pleasant transaction with her - I bought a lovely DD head from her... she arrived very quickly & was well packed and in great shape! I'm very happy!!!

16. I am doing 2 feedbacks in 1 post.

Contacted @Gunter von Christ to see if she would be interested in joining a split for a FL Erda head. Prompt and friendly communication, paid invoices as soon as they were sent, and let me know once the package arrived.

Our second transaction was when Gunger von Christ sold the Erda head back to me since he didn't work out for her. Confirmed my payment and sent out the package promptly.

This is not the first time I have dealt with her and I would definitely do so again without hesitation. It has been an absolute pleasure! Thank you!

17. I bought a pair of wigs from Gunter. They were shipped quickly, the items were well described and communication was excellent. I would absolutely do business with her in the future.

18. Bought a wig from Gunter, communication was excellent and it was shipped quickly. I would definitely buy from them again!

19. I purchased some Volks sets from Gunter von Christ - communication was great and the whole transaction went so pleasantly! I highly recommend as a seller!

20. I bought an old VS Nono head from Gunter von Christ and it was a perfect transaction. She is very nice, patient and professional seller, she was in touch and responded quickly. I highly recommend her to everyone!