1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gunter von Christ

Feb 17, 2008

1. Bought a volks body from Gunter von Christ, comunication was great. Body was really well packed and better than described:3nodding: . A+++, seller:thumbup. Thank you Gunter for a pleasant transaction.

2. Gunter von Christ bought my Volks F38 head. They paid promptly and were very understanding when there was an issue with the head. Would definitely be doing business with them again

3. She purchased volks body from me. It was a real pleasure from start to finish. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction. I'd highly recommend her. I would very love to work with her again anytime. Thank you so much again. ;-)

4. Gunter commissioned me for a fantasy face-up. She was a pleasure to deal with, payment was on time, very understanding about delays and excellent communication. I wholeheartedly recommend her. :)

5. I bought a Dearmine Bean Lorenz from Gunter von Christ, on a layaway plan. Everything went smoothly and he arrived packed perfectly and shipped quickly! A very positive transaction. :)

6. Positive Feedback:

I bought a Volks Yo-Sd Mamu from Gunter. The doll was shipped quickly and was well packaged. Gunter was quick to write back to me after my inquiry and gave me multiple shipping options to consider. I would definitely purchase from Gunter again.

7. Gunter von Christ bought from me a Volks outfit on SD. The transaction went perfectly: fast payment, friendly communication, the buyer announced the arrival of the parcel. Great buyer! :3nodding:
      I will be glad to do business together again! :thumbup

8. I bought a Volks Ebony Pearl from Gunter von Christ, and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish. Communication was kind and friendly, she shipped when she said she would, and Pearl was safely and securely packaged and in perfect condition. I would happily recommend her to others, or buy from her again. Thanks again!

9. I sold Gunter von Christ a Volks outfit. Overall, it was an excellent transaction! All communication was fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified when the parcel arrived. I would happily sell to again and would recommend as a buyer to others. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

10. I bought a volks body from Gunter von Christ thru layaway, a very pleasant experience! Nice communication, body was very well packed and shipped very fast. I would definitely recommend her!

11. Gunter von Christ purchased a Supiadoll Lana Elf with two sets of ears and a custom face-up. Transaction was great, very fast payment and communication. Thanks so much, and enjoy!

12. I purchased a Volks Charlotte Best of the Best 15th Anniversary fullset outfit with wig from Katrina and the transaction was super excellent. She answered my WTB post and shipped mere hours after I sent payment. I was super happy with the communications and speed, also very good packing in a box for safety.

13. I sold an April Story Junior body to Gunter von Christ. She was prompt with communication and payment, and she let me know when the body arrived. I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy/sell. Thanks again!

14. I bought an SD10 Boy body from Gunter von Christ and he was packed sooo well! The transaction went very smoothly. I'd definitely recommend :D

15. I bought Volks Lorina from Gunter Bon Christ. Great communication, excellent packing, and fast shipping! She was an wonderful seller for me! Highly recommend her! Thank you again!

16. Gunter von Christ brought s set of sd cloth from me, everything went great! Transaction is smooth and they let me know when the cloth are arrived, definitely recommended!

17. I purchased a Volks Lorina outfit from @Gunter von Christ. Clear communication, safe packing, and fast shipping were highlights of our interaction. Many thanks for the smooth transaction!

18. Gunter von Christ purchased a Volks SD10 boy body from me, payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!!! :D

19. I recently purchased an Unoa boy body with an L-Bi and B-El faceplates. Communication was amazing and quick as well answering my silly questions. Would highly recommend!

20. I bought a Volks SD10 Split Torso Boy body from Gunter von Christ. The parts were all individually wrapped to keep them protected. She did a great job making sure everything was safe and secure in the package. The body was exactly what I was expecting. I am very happy and would gladly buy from Gunter von Christ again.