1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gwenithcoy

Apr 2, 2009

1. I purchased a Doll Heart dress from Gwenithcoy . She is a great communicator and she sent my dress very quickly. The dress is in perfect condition and it was wrapped very well. I would happily buy from her again. Thanks Gwenithcoy.

2. I bought a Migidoll Ryu NS on a DIM body from Gwenithcoy and she was beautifully kind and patience throughout the layaway process. He was shipped promptly, packaged securely, and is in the perfectly described condition she gave. I'm very pleased with Gwenithcoy as a seller and would not hesitate to recommend her!

Thank you! :D

3. I purchased a Souldoll Chiron from her and he arrived a few days ago beautifully. Everything was quick and she was awesome with accepting my layaway of him.. Other than a missing s-hook for his head which honestly was no biggie... I had a spare.. [and it's super easy to misplace those kinds of things..] Everything was absolutely perfect.

Definitely would buy from again.. or even sell too.

4. Gwenithcoy bought a dream of doll dream v3 from me. She was friendly in her communication and very prompt in payment

5. Bought a sd fer that just went great with my doll. Arrived quickly and everything went great. Thank you

6. I adopted a Soom Glot from Gwenithcoy, communication was beyond amazing the shipping was super fast! i recommend her to everyone out there :) Thanks again for such a wonderful transaction!

7. Gwenithcoy bought a pair of SOOM Shoshon horns from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly .
      I would definitely do another transaction with her. Thank you. ​

8. I bought DOD M. Kaillar Ltd from gwenithcoy. He was packaged so securely! Shipping was EXTREMELY fast and she kept in great contact with me! I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you SO much!

9. I bought a DoD Kalix from Gwenithcoy. The doll was packed with the same care as if new from the manufacturer. Everything was as described (like new condition!) and she was very quick with communication. She was very friendly and easy to work with and I would definitely buy from her again! <333

10. I bought a DOT Tender Kaillar from Gwen, on a 3 month layaway. Gwen was really understanding that I didn't have a lot of money at the time and really wanted this boy.

I finished paying the layaway early and Gwen shipped him out the next day (he arrived on Friday, less than three days since she shipped! yeay! XD) He was packed snugly in a little box and came home in perfect condition.

Gwen is super pleasant to work with and I highly recommend any transactions with Gwen.

Thanks again!

11. I bought pink dika doll girl sd jointed hands from Gwenithcoy. They were shipped off very quickly and were very well packaged. I would definitely have another transaction with Gwenithcoy in the future. :)

12. I bought a wig from Gwenithcoy- great transaction, fast shipping, and she was great to communicate with.

Thanks so much! :aheartbea

13. I bought a wig from Gwenithcoy. She shipped very quickly and was easy to talk to. The wig was great, thanks a bunch :aheartbea

14. I bought a Dream of Doll outfit from Gwenithcoy, which I bought at an amazing price! The outfit is gorgeous and she was very pleasant to deal with. She shipped it in a box with lots of bubble wrap to ensure the hat didn't get smushed. And shipping was included in the price, which was such a great deal! Seriously super happy with the transaction and would definitely do business with again. ^.^

15. I bought several items from Gwenithcoy and she was prompt with communication and everything was packaged beautifully and arrived so quickly!

16. Gwenithcoy bought a pair of soom hoshon ns fantasy hooves from me and she was an awesome buyer to work with. Friendly and very prompt payment, I highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks again, cheers!

17. I Bought Gwenithcoy`s Dollzone Moment. Not Only Was She Really Koo About Letting Me Do Layaway But Also Was Very Understanding When I Had To Skip A Payment. Communication Was Excellent, Shipping Was Hella Fast & Most Important Of All She Packed Him Extra Safe. There Couldnt Have Been Any Damage To Him Thanks To Such Great Packing. I Recommend Her As A Responsible Seller. Thank You Again For Letting Me Adopt Your Guy, His A Dream Come True :)

18. I did a trade with Gwenithcoy (My tender DOD E-an for her Soom tan Chalco). She was amazingly friendly and had great communication. I couldnt ask for a smoother transaction. Thanks so much!

19. I sold a Dream of Doll Dream Head 11 to Gwenithcoy. She was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was good and she is very friendly, and overall the transaction went extremely smooth. A++++ buyer, thanks so much!

20. Sold shoes to Gwenithcoy. Sends clear&pleasant messages, and sends payments very quickly! Thank you!! Gwenithcoy is very much recommended ^ ^