Feedback for GwenR

Apr 6, 2017

1. If you've had any sort of transaction with GwenR then please leave them feedback here!

~~~~~

I'm happy to start off GwenR's feedback thread with positive feedback! They were perfect. Quick and friendly communication, paid right away, and let me know when the item arrived.

I'd happily recommend them as a buyer to anyone. Thank you for the smooth transaction~

2. GwenR bought a FairyLand Realfee Bunny May parts tan from me and the transaction was wonderful from start to finish. :D
      The buyer was prompt, communicative and notified me upon the arrival. I would not hesitate to deal with the buyer again!
      Thank you very much!

3. GwenR bought a minifee halloween17 head from me. Clear communication, fast replies and and overall really sweet person. I got notified when the head arrived.
      A++ Buyer! ;)

4. GwenR purchased a SOOM Photon Skull faceplace from me.
      I could not ask for a smoother transaction and better customer.
      Excellent communication, fast payment and notified me of it's arrival AND left feedback without prompting!

5. I bought a Dollzone Hermit from GwenR by layaway. She was very accommodating and understanding and made the layaway payments easy. She was very personable and kind throughout the wait and shipped the doll out SUPER fast to me. I appreciated the extras and cute outfit. :D I could not be happier, great seller and would recommend working with her any time.

6. @GwenR purchased a FL Nanuri 2018 engraved head in WS from me. She paid promptly, and kept great communication throughout the transaction. Would recommend her to anyone who wants to do BJD business!

7. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      GwenR purchased a stack of Dollheart items from me.
      I could not ask for a smoother transaction and better customer.
      Excellent communication, fast payment and notified me of it's arrival AND left feedback without prompting!
      Happily deal with again

8. GwenR bought a Dollheart accessory from me. She was a pleasure to work with, and very patient when I had a mix-up with the postage. I'd love to work with her again.

9. GwenR bought a soom tail from me and i couldn't be happier. Great communication, prompt payment and let me know when the item arrived safe and sound. Thanks for being awesome :D Can recommend~