1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for GwenR

Apr 6, 2017

1. If you've had any sort of transaction with GwenR then please leave them feedback here!

~~~~~

I'm happy to start off GwenR's feedback thread with positive feedback! They were perfect. Quick and friendly communication, paid right away, and let me know when the item arrived.

I'd happily recommend them as a buyer to anyone. Thank you for the smooth transaction~

2. GwenR bought a FairyLand Realfee Bunny May parts tan from me and the transaction was wonderful from start to finish. :D
      The buyer was prompt, communicative and notified me upon the arrival. I would not hesitate to deal with the buyer again!
      Thank you very much!

3. GwenR bought a minifee halloween17 head from me. Clear communication, fast replies and and overall really sweet person. I got notified when the head arrived.
      A++ Buyer! ;)

4. GwenR purchased a SOOM Photon Skull faceplace from me.
      I could not ask for a smoother transaction and better customer.
      Excellent communication, fast payment and notified me of it's arrival AND left feedback without prompting!

5. I bought a Dollzone Hermit from GwenR by layaway. She was very accommodating and understanding and made the layaway payments easy. She was very personable and kind throughout the wait and shipped the doll out SUPER fast to me. I appreciated the extras and cute outfit. :D I could not be happier, great seller and would recommend working with her any time.

6. @GwenR purchased a FL Nanuri 2018 engraved head in WS from me. She paid promptly, and kept great communication throughout the transaction. Would recommend her to anyone who wants to do BJD business!

7. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      GwenR purchased a stack of Dollheart items from me.
      I could not ask for a smoother transaction and better customer.
      Excellent communication, fast payment and notified me of it's arrival AND left feedback without prompting!
      Happily deal with again

8. GwenR bought a Dollheart accessory from me. She was a pleasure to work with, and very patient when I had a mix-up with the postage. I'd love to work with her again.

9. GwenR bought a soom tail from me and i couldn't be happier. Great communication, prompt payment and let me know when the item arrived safe and sound. Thanks for being awesome :D Can recommend~