1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gwydion

May 15, 2007

1. Even though I've been doing a lot of buying & selling, well, mostly buying, I keep forgetting to make a feedback thread for myself. So here it is. If you've done business with me, please post here.

2. Gwydion bought a doll from me. She paid immediately and the communication was great! A very smooth transaction. Thank you!

3. Gwydion bought a doll from me and was great to deal with. She paid promptly, communication was easy and she notified that the doll arrived safely and in good condition. I wouldn't hesitate in a transaction with her, she was great!

4. Gwydion bought some outfits from me and was great to deal with. I would do a transaction with her again!

5. I just sold a Tan DES to gwydion and it was a perfect transaction. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again.
      Marianna

6. Awesome buyer! Bought a pair of Dollheart boots from me. Very nice, good communication. =)

7. Gwydion bought a pair of Dollheart shoes from me. The transaction was perfect, and she let me know they arrived and that she enjoys them. Definitely recommended!

8. Sold a pair of boots to Gwydion -- quick and easy transaction ^^ Thanks so much!

9. I bought a doll body from Gwydion, she was very helpful and easy to communicate with. A very good person to buy from! :)

10. Gwydion bought my Soo Hyun doll and was a dream to deal with. Great communication and fast payment. I'd deal with her anytime. Thanks!

11. Gwydion is a fabulous buyer. ^^ I'm so happy to have done business with her.

12. She bought a pair of SD13 pants from me and was great to deal with! Payed fast and was very nice. Thank you very much~!

13. Gwydion purchased a dress from me. Payment was quick and communication was excellent. A perfect transaction. Thanks so much!

14. I sold a Phantom Creations dress to Gwydion. She was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with, paid super fast, and let me know when the dress arrived. She's a fab buyer! Thanks again!! <333

15. I bought a Soom Kyrie head from Luann, she was very sweet through the whole transaction and my head arrived safely. The communication was good and everything went smooth! ^_^ Thanks Luann!

16. I bought a Dz X head from Gwydion, and it was an excellent transaction. She was very friendly, and communication was great. THe head arrived quickly and salfey and he is really beautiful. Thanks a lot! ^_^

17. I bought a body from her and she is adorable, very patient.:D
      A+++++ seller:aheartbea

18. I bought my LatiDoll Blue Rucas from her! :3 He came in great shape and even if he was shipped a little late she prompt to tell me when something was wrong. I'd do buisness with her again! :D

19. I purchased a AR NT Kai from Gwydion. Shes very friendly and incredibly fast to ship! He is in immaculate condition and I'm honored to have him! Thanks again, Gwydion! This seller is highly recommended!

<3
      Toc

20. I purchased a white skin Dollzone body from Gwydion. The body arrived in an extremely timely manner, perfectly packaged and safe! Friendly communication and a great seller! Would highly recommend her!! <3<3 Thanks Gwydion!!! <3