1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gypsy

Apr 20, 2011

1. Gypsy commissioned me to paint their doll. They are absolutely wonderful to work with: courteous in their dealings, understanding, specific and detailed in their instructions, and payments were all made on time so that the project went very smoothly. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. You are an incredible faceup client.

2. I have adopted Gypsy"s Momocolor Michelle. My Michelle is adorable! The communication with Gypsy was very easy. Gipsy quickly responded and answered all questions. The parcel was sent immediately after payment and the delivery was very quick. In the parcel we found a very nice gift which made my daughter happy:) I highly recommend Gypsy and I will be very glad to deal with her in future.

3. I bought a Momocolor/Momotree tan Lucy from Gypsy. The doll and her hands are in great shape, and since Gypsy didn't have a COA (the company didn't make them at the time), she included everything else that originally came with her! (original wrapping paper, ribbons, cellophane bags, etc.) Also, she shipped out super quick! Great transaction. :kitty2

4. I got a beautiful sd girls body from Gypsy and it's absolutely stunning :aheartbea thank you so much, it was a great transaction and I can't thank you enough! She's also very kind and it was shipped out right away!

5. I purchased a Leekeworld Tiina doll from Gypsy. I echo all of the previous feedback about her. She is a perfect seller in every way. The doll was in mint condition and I could not be happier. Thank you so much for such a pleasant buying experience.

:abow:

6. I bought a Supia Naomi head from Gypsy. Great transaction, with friendly communication, and a quick ship-out. Doll was in great condition!
      Thank you very much!

7. I have just purchased a beautiful Kaye Wiggs dark tan Laryssa from Gypsy and I couldn't be happier!
      Laryssa arrived extremely well packed and all communication was friendly and helpful.
      Thank you for a great transaction!

8. I bought a supiadoll Roda head from Gypsy and she was a perfect seller all the way long! She responded to my pms very fast, and was very generous (she lowered the price of the head to help me to pay the expensive shipping) and even sent me a dress as a gift.
      The head was very well packed and arrived without any problem :)
      I recommend Gypsy to everyone!
      Thank you again <3

9. I bought a Kaye Wiggs Abby from Gypsy, and it was a perfect transaction. Great communication and clarity, super-fast shipping, and a well-packaged doll. She even sent a dress as a gift just because this was my first MSD. :)Thank you so much!

10. I bought a Dollzone Deer Girl from Gypsy, and it was a perfect and very pleasant transaction. Great communication, fast shipping, and she was packaged extremely well. She even rounded down the total cost to help me with the inevitable customs charges.
      Gypsy, thanks again for being willing to ship her all the way across the world! And you can be sure she'll be well-loved!!

11. I bought Dollshe fashion Amanda from Gypsy and it was a super smooth and quick transaction! Five star seller!!
      I highly recommend!
      Cate in CA

12. I bought a Smiles Flore elf from Gypsy and the doll was packed very well.
      Unfortunately the postal service delayed delivery by a few months but on a brighter note Gypsy communicated effectively and was gracious in her generosity to compensate for the long delay.

13. @Gypsy answered my WTB post and it was a pleasure to deal with her! she sent me all my requested photos and sent out the package super fast, highly recommended! Thanks!