1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gypsydale

Sep 26, 2006

1. If we've had a transaction, I'd appreciate your feedback.

People I've had good dealings with:

As a buyer:

rhii
      kiwiflowers
      Lyn04
      cancan
      spoonforkgirl
      Akari
      Caer
      Stasie
      mel
      swazini
      gayle
      Lelei
      Lolly
      Blossom
      Kuroshi

As a seller:

Shelichan
      StephG
      laurmann2000
      Alice80
      p^th3T!k~grrr1

Thanks! :daisy

2. I purchase the prettiest :aheartbea MSD Rainbow Socks and Legwarmers from Gypsydale!!! They are so pretty and would enjoy any of her items. :abow:

3. I should have left feedback sooner ^_^ Gypsydale and I have done several group orders together, all of which have gone perfectly. She also bought a "big ticket" item from me and paid very quickly. She's a very mature and conscientious trader. Thanks!

4. I sold a wig to Gypsydale and she was excellent about keeping in contact and paying when she said she would~ thanks again!

5. I sold some wigs to Gypsydale and had a percet transaction! Very nice, good Pm's. Thank you!

6. Gypsydale bought some wigs from me, lovely person paid super quick.Good commuication:)

7. Sold eyes and a jacket to Gypsydale, she paid quickly and was great with communication, perfect transaction, thank you! :daisy

8. I sold IH mobility leg parts to her. She was a pleasure to do business with. Great buyer!! Thank you!! :D

9. I bought some great feet from Gypsydale. They were sent promptly and well packed.

10. I sold a wig to Gypsydale and it went very smoothly. Quick replies to PMs and she let me know right away when it arrived. Very nice to do business with. ^^

11. I sold some items to gypsydale and I was paid promptly and it went smoothly over all. A+++ buyer. Thank you!

12. [SIZE="-10"]Gypsydale was a participant in my latest Dollmore group order and everything went wonderfully well, which is something that I definitely know how to appreciate. :) Payments were prompt, communication was great and she was was a joy to deal with. I'd not hesitate at all to welcome her into another one of my group orders.

:clover Thank you so much for being such a lovely participant. `Tis much appreciated! :clover
      [/SIZE]

13. Gypsydale and I did a trade and she was an absolute pleasure to work with ^_^ Very friendly, great communication and fast shipping. Would love to do business with again! Thanks so much~!

14. I recently sold a Dollheart SD Petticoat to Gypsydale and she was just great to deal with! :)

Prompt, pleasant PMs, quick payment, and she let me know when the petticoat had arrived!

Perfect!

15. I bought iplehouse mobility parts from Gypsydale.:aheartbea They arrived well packaged and quickly and are absolutley perfect! Wonderful transaction,I would definetly buy from her again. Thanks Gypsy!:fangirl:

-KittenINAbox

16. ++++positive++++
      gypsydale bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

17. I bought a ResinSoul 70cm male body from Gypsydale and it arrived promptly and in great condition! I highly recommend Gypsydale as a seller:)

Thank you so much!

18. I sold a Dollheart Fukubukuro skirt to Gypsydale. The transaction was very smooth: she was friendly, paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

Thank you so much! :)

19. I sold her a Dollheart outfit. Communication was excellent and her payment was prompt. Would not hesitate to do another transaction with her.

20. I traded my Dollheart hat for gypsydale's Dollheart headpiece. The trade went smoothly and gypsydale was very friendly. Would deal with again! ^_^