1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Gypsydale

Sep 26, 2006

1. If we've had a transaction, I'd appreciate your feedback.

People I've had good dealings with:

As a buyer:

rhii
      kiwiflowers
      Lyn04
      cancan
      spoonforkgirl
      Akari
      Caer
      Stasie
      mel
      swazini
      gayle
      Lelei
      Lolly
      Blossom
      Kuroshi

As a seller:

Shelichan
      StephG
      laurmann2000
      Alice80
      p^th3T!k~grrr1

Thanks! :daisy

2. I purchase the prettiest :aheartbea MSD Rainbow Socks and Legwarmers from Gypsydale!!! They are so pretty and would enjoy any of her items. :abow:

3. I should have left feedback sooner ^_^ Gypsydale and I have done several group orders together, all of which have gone perfectly. She also bought a "big ticket" item from me and paid very quickly. She's a very mature and conscientious trader. Thanks!

4. I sold a wig to Gypsydale and she was excellent about keeping in contact and paying when she said she would~ thanks again!

5. I sold some wigs to Gypsydale and had a percet transaction! Very nice, good Pm's. Thank you!

6. Gypsydale bought some wigs from me, lovely person paid super quick.Good commuication:)

7. Sold eyes and a jacket to Gypsydale, she paid quickly and was great with communication, perfect transaction, thank you! :daisy

8. I sold IH mobility leg parts to her. She was a pleasure to do business with. Great buyer!! Thank you!! :D

9. I bought some great feet from Gypsydale. They were sent promptly and well packed.

10. I sold a wig to Gypsydale and it went very smoothly. Quick replies to PMs and she let me know right away when it arrived. Very nice to do business with. ^^

11. I sold some items to gypsydale and I was paid promptly and it went smoothly over all. A+++ buyer. Thank you!

12. [SIZE="-10"]Gypsydale was a participant in my latest Dollmore group order and everything went wonderfully well, which is something that I definitely know how to appreciate. :) Payments were prompt, communication was great and she was was a joy to deal with. I'd not hesitate at all to welcome her into another one of my group orders.

:clover Thank you so much for being such a lovely participant. `Tis much appreciated! :clover
      [/SIZE]

13. Gypsydale and I did a trade and she was an absolute pleasure to work with ^_^ Very friendly, great communication and fast shipping. Would love to do business with again! Thanks so much~!

14. I recently sold a Dollheart SD Petticoat to Gypsydale and she was just great to deal with! :)

Prompt, pleasant PMs, quick payment, and she let me know when the petticoat had arrived!

Perfect!

15. I bought iplehouse mobility parts from Gypsydale.:aheartbea They arrived well packaged and quickly and are absolutley perfect! Wonderful transaction,I would definetly buy from her again. Thanks Gypsy!:fangirl:

-KittenINAbox

16. ++++positive++++
      gypsydale bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

17. I bought a ResinSoul 70cm male body from Gypsydale and it arrived promptly and in great condition! I highly recommend Gypsydale as a seller:)

Thank you so much!

18. I sold a Dollheart Fukubukuro skirt to Gypsydale. The transaction was very smooth: she was friendly, paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

Thank you so much! :)

19. I sold her a Dollheart outfit. Communication was excellent and her payment was prompt. Would not hesitate to do another transaction with her.

20. I traded my Dollheart hat for gypsydale's Dollheart headpiece. The trade went smoothly and gypsydale was very friendly. Would deal with again! ^_^