1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Haaaaannah

Mar 30, 2012

1. My feedback from buyers and sellers.

2. Haaaaannah bought a BF wig from me. She was amazingly kind to deal with. Both PMs and payment were made in no time!!! She's very nice and fast and I can definitely recommend her as A+ buyer!!!
      It was a pleasure to deal with you Dear!:chocoheart

3. I sold a Bluefairy Tinyfairy Tommy to Hannah. The whole transaction was wonderful from beginning to end. Great communication. Lovely person to deal with. It would be a pleasure to deal with her again in the future.

4. Hannah commissioned a pair of MSD antlers from me and everything went wonderfully. Great communication and she is SUPER friendly! I'd gladly deal with her in the future.

5. Haaaaannah and I did a trade together and everything went wonderfully well! Her messages were swift, precise and friendly and she sent me lots of pics of the stuff included in the trade. I also received her payment quickly and the package arrived faster than anything I ever received from another country!

I certainly recommend her as a trade partner and would do business with her again any time! :chocoberry

6. I bought Migidoll Yujin head from Haaaaannah. She's fast and friendly in her communication, and equally fast in shipping out the item. Overall a pleasant transaction. Thanks very much ^_^

7. I answered Haaaaannah's WTB thread for a MNF Celine SP head. What a wonderful person to deal with! She paid immediately, was super-friendly, and let me know the head arrived safely. I'd deal with her again and recommend her to anyone. Thanks and enjoy! :D

8. Haaaaannah commissioned me two mnf dresses in bo-ho style..she payed promptly and she's been a sweetie during all the transaction.
      thanks so much!!

9. Hannah bought a lati bayer mod from me and was so enjoyable to deal with. Communication was really great and we agreed on a short layaway in which the last payment was received early. She let me know as soon as bayer arrived and I'm so glad she has gone to a lovely home. Hannah you are lovely, would definitely recommend :daisy

10. I purchased a Dollshe Bernard head from Hannah and all went smoothly. The head arrived wrapped very nicely and I am pleased. Very good communication and I would purchase from her again. TY

11. I forgot to mention that two extra surprises were sent with the head and I thank you for that..they will both be put to use. I have a fellow very much in need of underpants. ;)

12. I purchased a Dollshe Rythmos body from Haaaaanah, and had a terrific transaction. Shipping was speedy, communication was awesome, and she even included a few extras with him! :)