1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hachisu

Apr 9, 2008

1. You know the drill. ^^
    2. I bought my first BJD from her. Easy to communicate with and sets realistic expectations. This was also my first transaction here on DoA and it was a good experience.

Thank you very much~~ :)
    3. I bought a Tender Lahoo head from Hachisu, and she was a wonderful seller. It is definitely a transaction I would do again. Thanks, Hachisu!
    4. I bought a DoT H. Ducan from Hachisu and she is WONDERFUL! I can't express enough how great of a seller and just over all person she is. She was sweet enough to work with me when I had some unexpected stuff happen.

She shipped same day as final payment was made! Her communication was great and I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

Thanks Hachisu for being so understanding and such a great seller!
    5. I sold a Kdoll Karon to Hachisu, prompt payment and patient person ! It's will be a pleasure to make others transactions with Hachisu, thank you so much <3
    6. Bought a Crobidoll Lance head on layaway from her. Everything went really smoothly, fast to ship and it was well packaged!

Thank you =D
    7. I bought a Migidoll Miho head from her at a very reasonable price. Everything went very well. Shipping was cheap and fast. She is very friendly and I would definitely deal with her again.:)