1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Haeden

May 20, 2009

1. please leave feedback for me here ^^

2. Haeden bought a black and red wig from me. Sh is very nice to talk to, great communication, patient and fast on payments once everything has been decided. I would recommend her for anything, be it buying, selling, or trading. Thanks again Haeden.

3. I bought a doll from Haeden and was very pleased with the transaction. All of my questions were answered promptly and the doll arrived amazingly fast and was just as described. I would be happy to do business with Haeden again! :)

4. Bought the most beautiful little one in the world perfect condtion. love love love. it was a great transaction terrific communication i ador adore adore

5. Haeden won a Fairyland head and arm set from me in an auction, and it was a great transaction! Swift communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when it arrived safely! A great buyer, and I hope to do business with her again in the future.

6. I bought an OE Beyla head from Haeden. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast and the head was extremely well packaged, so arrived in perfect condition. I would buy from her again without hesitation, a very smooth transaction.:) Thank you.

7. I purchased a set of Beyla hooves from Haeden and it was a wonderful experience. They kept communication up and sent them promptly! Thanks again for helping me finish an important part of my Resin family. :D

8. I bought a teenie gem body at a very reasonable price from Haedan! It arrived quickly and package was well packed! Thanks ^^

9. I bought a pair of Beyla cute hands from Haeden. She was very helpful and prompt with her communication, shipped them very quickly and even gave me a refund on the excess postage :)

A delight to deal with!

10. Quick shipping! Perfect item ^_^
      thanks!
      anji

11. I bought a Camellia Dynasty Long Ago from Haeden and she was very nice to work with. She shipped quickly and he was packed securely. There were even a couple extras. Would definitely buy from again!

12. Bought a wig from Haeden. Everything went smoothly~ great communication, shipped super fast, and was all-around wonderful to do business with -^^- would definitely buy from again~
      Thanks~! <3

13. I bought a wig from Haeden and am satisfied with the transaction. The item is exactly as described and was shipped really fast. Thank you!

14. Haeden bought my Tan Narsha boy, & was a great DOA member to deal with, great communication, & quick payment! Very nice marketplace experiance! :)

15. I bought a doll from Haeden and am very happy with the purchase. Great communication & speedy shipping. She even sent me a set of clothes as a gift. Recommended seller!

16. Bought a Puki polar bear fp and can report a smooth, easy transaction. Arrived safely, good communication, recommend her as a seller.

Cheers,
      LM

17. Haaden was prompt in responding, told me if there was any trouble and sent the Narsha I bought from on wensday and he arrived at the post office that friday/saturday. NEver purchased from someone that was that fast. My narsha came is good condition and even came with extras.

I would love to do buisness again with them. <3

18. Haeden bought a 08 wintery head from me <3 she paid quickly and was patient since I didn't ship it out that day. Her communication was seamless and i wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again :)

19. I bought a LTF El from Haeden, and I couldn't be happier! She shipped him out as promised, and he arrived within two days. Perfect condition like described, and I love him already :)

Highly recommended!!!!

20. Haeden participated in my Leeke GO and she was amazing to work with! Payments were sent super fast and she was always friendly.

Thank you so much for joining!