Feedback for Haeleau

Jun 15, 2011

1. Please leave your feedback here if you have made a transaction with Haeleau.

Thank you~

=================================

Starting this thread with some good feedback! Haeleau bought a SWITCH head from me~ She was wonderful to work with. Quickly communication, and payment. Nice to talk to and very understanding when I had made a minor typo in my Paypal. I'd happily work with her again and recommend her as a buyer any day! Thank you and enjoy your new boy <3

2. I bought a Camellia Dynasty Ling from haeleau. I am thrilled with the entire transaction! She responded to me quickly for every message. Also, since I was on vacation, I asked if she could delay the shipping, and she did! I was very appreciative of that. She packed Ling super well. I would be happy to buy from her again, thank you so much!

3. I bought a fullset Ringdoll Ran from Haeleau. I was able to do a layaway for him and he was shipped out very quickly after he was paid off. He was packed very nicely. She responded to all of my messages in a quickly and she was very nice. Amazing seller and I would be happy to buy from her again.

4. I purchased a LE Aileendoll Snow Ashes from Haeleau. The transaction was quick, and communication was more than perfect! I would certainly recommend Haeleau any time, and will certainly do business again in the future.
      ~SoT

5. I purchased a Chicline anubis face plate from Haeleau. The communication and transaction were wonderful, and the package well wrapped and on time. I would happily do business again!