1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hagane13

Jul 22, 2010

1. Please leave your feedback here if you had any deal with me^^
      Thanks.

2. Wonderful and patient buyer, highly recommended. ;)

3. She buy a Dollzone Mo. Very nice person! wonderful! 100%recommended :) ty hagane ^^

4. She bought a Modded Lance Head from me and everything went really well =D

+1 feedback ^^

5. I've got Venturo! Thankie so much, you're very nice seller =))

6. I purchased Crobi Nia from hagane13.

She was very kind, friendly and helpful throughout the transaction, and he was packed very well! :)
      Thanks so much, would love to do business with again! :)

7. Sold some items to Hagane13.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very much! ^0^

8. Sold an artetje 100/0 brush to hagane13. Good communication, and very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

9. I bought a modded Crobidoll Lance from Hagane13. Communication was great throughout, he arrived super-fast and he was very well-packed. He was exactly how Hagane13 described him and she even included a lovely gift! She was brilliant to work with, highly recommend! Thank you very much for all your help :D

10. Wonderful Seller, Great communication and fast shipping! Thanks a bunch Hagane!

11. I traded a doll with Hagane13. The doll arrived extremely well packaged, and communication was wonderful. Thanks again!

12. hagane13 sold me a Dikadoll Aron! She was so kind and Even agreeing to send the head to an artist, and the body to me~ She was also very patient with me when I started to freak out that the mail might have lost his head! I highly Highly recommend her as a seller, and would be more than willing to purchase from her again! :D

13. Hagane13 purchased Tender Too from me on a very short layaway of a week. It was perfect, communication was great and payment was swift! Thank you!

14. Sold some clothing to Hagane13. Easy communication, fast payment. Thank you!

15. Hagane13 sold me some 70cm jointed hands.
      She was wonderful to deal with, has great communication and super fast with shipping.
      Thank you!

16. I bought a DOD body from hagane13. She is very nice and friendly, it was a perfect transaction in every way.
      Thank you!

17. Hi,

I bought Ringdoll Sol from Hagane13.
      I am very glad with communication--she always reply to my queries very promptly.
      She also considered lowering the price a bit because of Paypal fees.
      The package was sent in a week but took some time to arrive--although this is very understandle because of the Christmas season.
      The doll is in very good condition but has stains on the nose and chin which I was able to remove by kneaded eraser.
      All in all, I am very happy with my purchase from hagane13 and would buy from her again if ever, in the future.

18. I sold hagane13 my Crobidoll Ys head and she was great with communication and let me know when the item arrived. Great buyer and would recommend. Thank you so much for the purchase!