1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hagarenfangirl

Aug 8, 2008

1. Um... feedback for me goes here. :)

Thanks in advance for any feedback you leave!

2. Fantastic Bobobie Apollo, soon to be Qui-gon Jinn, Jedi Knight. Lightening fast shipping, a real sweetie of a seller. Would recommended her to EVERYONE!!! Great communications, can't wait to meet her. Hope it will be AnimeFEST! this year. Hugz always.

- ShadowHawke -

3. (a tad late :sweat)
      Hagarenfangirl has bought a pair of eyes from me. The communication was great and she paid right away.
      It was a pleasure to do business, and I would do business with her again :D

4. I just sold a Puki faceplate to Hagarengirl. It was a great transaction, good communication, prompt payment and she let me know when it arrived.

Thank you very much.

5. :) I sold a Sprite to Hagarenfangirl. She was a pleasure to deal with, good communication and quick payment, definitely recommended. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy your Christmas present!!

6. Hagarenfangirl bought acrylic eyes from me, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction. Thanks so much!!

7. Hagarenfangirl ran a Holiday PukiPuki swap! Everything went smoothly and it was loads of fun! Thanks so much!

8. Hagarenfangirl participated in my sanrio swap, great to have. Thanks for seeing the swap till the end.