1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Haibanne

Jan 21, 2010

1. Please leave me a feedback and don't hesitate to remind me if I've forgotten to let one on your own thread! ;)

#1 Haibanne, Jan 21, 2010
      Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
    2. Perfect transaction with Haibanne who purchased a Cuprit outfit from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer and addition to the marketplace :)

3. Bought a set of Amber faun arms from Haibanne - she was excellent throughout the process, quick shipper and great at communication. Will definatly buy from again!

4. Bought a pair of Super Gem Legend calves (Sphaler). Overall a very smooth transaction; Communication was excellent and item arrived quickly.

5. Haibanne bought some custom eyes from me and it was a perfect transaction! thank you so much :)

6. Bought a SOOM chrom body from Haibanne :)
      She was great to work with! She happily agreed to take a long layaway for me to get the amounts of money and always replied quickly about updates, lovely to buy from! would happily buy from her again! :D
      Thanks so much <3

7. Haibanne purchased a FairyLand event wings from me. She was very kind and nice throughout the communication and paid instantly. She was very understanding and accommodating about the mistake I made on my listing. Would highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much! :sumomo:

8. I bought a Dollzone Neveu from Haibanne. Transation was perfect. Great communication, super fast shipping and very helpful. Recommended seller. Thanks for all!

9. @Haibanne bought some Luts parts from me. They were polite in their messages, quick to pay and kindly let me know when the parts had arrived safely. Thank you for a quick and pleasant transaction! :thumbup

10. I bought from Haibanne " Heliot – Desert Hermit" outfit.

Perfect! It arrived fast and was flawlessy packaged.

Haibanne is friendly, helpful and hearty. Wanna buy from her again!

11. She bought my Soom Ondiin parts and sleeping head. Everything went fine and very friendly. ^3^

12. Positive Feedback

I bought a pair of Chaos/Order wolf hands from Haibanne. She answered my wanted listing here on DOA. Communication was perfect. Shipping was prompt. The package was expertly protected and arrived safely. Very pleasant experience! I would do business with Haibanne again!

13. Purchased a gem of doll Capricorn and communications were quick, shipped quickly and arrived safe and sound. I love her! Ty!

14. Purchased an Angelheim Ciel from Haibanne and everything went great. Prompt communication, incredibly accurate description of the doll + including more photos upon request, and speedy shipping. I am very, very happy and would definitely buy from Haibanne again! :)

15. Bought a pair of DV ear parts from Haibanne and they arrived super fast. Communication was great and the packing was excellent, I have no complaints at all. Would definitely buy again if there was something I wanted.

16. I purchased Soom Ace and Aphan parts, as well as a Little Gem body from Haibanne. This is easily one of the best transactions I've ever had on DoA. Haibanne was so kind and willing to work with me and my payment schedule. I originally messaged to purchase the Ace parts, and after talking about doll plans, I wound up adopting a whole second Little Gem. What a fun experience to share with someone! The package was sent with great care, all parts wrapped safely to make the journey. I'm so excited about my two new-to-me boys. Would definitely recommend this seller! Thank you!!!! <3

17. ☆♡:3nodding:SUPER POSITIVE!!:3nodding:♡☆
      This was my first transaction with Haibanne and it was flawless.
      I purchased the Soom Chrom outfit. Haibanne was very helpful and the set was shipped quickly. It arrived quickly, too, and it was then that I got to appreciate the excellent packing Haibanne did, especially the layer of packing in between the folded layer of fabrics to prevent creases. I wish everyone did this when they packed garments.
      Thank you, Haibanne!

18. So happy to purchase a Dream Valley Calle from Haibanne! Great communication, super easy to work with, and she packaged the doll SO WELL! Lots of tape and foam, I was super impressed! Thanks again! :XD:

19. I purchased a Dream Valley Casia from Haibanne in person. It was a very positive transaction, it was easy to meet and she was very kind and helpful.
      I totally recommend Haibanne as a trusted seller.
      Thank you again. :)

20. Haibanne responded to my wtb and I bought a Dream Head 3 and two outfits from her! She was prompt with messages, sent lots of photos for me and was lovely throughout :whee: They were packed up super carefully and I'm thrilled to have them in my collection!
      I'd definitely deal with her again :aheartbea Thank you so much!