1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Haiku

Feb 3, 2010

1. It's a feedback thread for me. If we've done business, you can leave feedback here. n__n Thanks~

2. Haiku bought a pair of msd boots from me, great communication, fast payment, highly recommended. Thank you ^^

3. I sold a pair of MSD pants to Haiku. :) She paid in a timely manner, was communicative, and let me know when the item arrived! Thanks so much~!

4. Haiku bought a head from me and was rather fast in payment, PMs, and let me know when the head got to the faceup artist. They are recommended to anyone thinking of selling to them.

5. I did a face-up for Haiku ^ ^ She was very polite, knew what she wanted, and payed promptly~ She was wonderful to work with, and I would highly recommend her to anyone!! :3

6. Haiku took part in my Dollmore Group Order. She was wonderful to deal with, paid promptly and kept constant communication. Thank you for participating, and I would love to work with you again~ :aheartbea

7. I did another face-up for Haiku ^ ^ She's always super kind, replies quickly, and sends payment on time! It's been very fun to work with her, and her dolls : ) Highly recommended!!

8. I sold a SD parasol to Haiku. Everything went perfect, fast payment and nice communication. Recommended buyer!! :D

9. I sold glass eyes to Haiku.
      It was amazing deal! She paid very quick, was communicative, and let me know when the item arrived!
      Thank you!

10. Haiku bought a pair of YoSD shoes from me. Payment was instant~ And everything was great~~! Thank you soooo much!

11. Haiku did a long layaway for a Crobidoll Soft White Lance body with me! Despite the length of time involved, she was always very prompt with payments and communication and very patient with me with regards to the whole process. Would be happy to sell to her again in the future :3

12. Haiku purchased a LTF boy outfit from my clothing sales thread and it couldn't have gone better. Very prompt with payment and communication. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again anytime! Thank you! :)

13. I did a trade with Haiku. It was a very pleasant experience. All of her pms were fast and friendly, and the item arrived quickly and safely. I would gladly trade again with her or recommend her. :)

14. I bought a Dream of Doll Si from Haiku. She was very nice, and packed him really well! I'd definitely recommend Haiku ^^

15. I sold Volks MSD cloth set to Haiku
      She was very friendly and paid me very quickly
      I would gladly deal with her again in the future :)