1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hainee

Apr 11, 2010

1. Hainee commissioned me to make some jeans for her dolls. Hainee is a great communicator, she answered all my pm's quickly and in a very friendly way. She paid very quickly too. I would recommend Hainee to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction.
      Thanks Hainee.
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spain xx

2. I bought a Soom Syen R-Head from Hainee and I couldn't have had a better or more pleasant transaction. Communication was great and the head was shipped very quickly and was very well packed. I hope to do business with Hainee again someday and would highly recommend her as a Marketplace partner.

3. Hainee bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with!

4. I had a face-up done by Hainee and can highly recommend her service. The communication was great and she answered every pm very quickly and was very helpful. The whole transaction with sending the head out and getting it back didn't take longer than two weeks.
      I am really satisfied with the work and can only recommend her service!
      Thanks again, Hainee.

5. Hainee did a faceup for me and it is so adorable!
      She made sure of what I wanted, pms were prompt and lovely, and checked with me to make sure I was satisfied with the faceup. Shipping was prompt, with a lovely thank you inside. I'm super impressed with the business card :D

Overall, I would definitely commission her again.
      Thank you so much Hainee! :D :D

6. I buy from Hainee a set clothes from Soom, to be more specific the Syen´s default set. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She shipped the clothes really fast and very well protected. the packager arrived supes fast. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything;);)

7. I bought a SOOM MD Syen(CW) from Hainee.She's polite and sweet and the doll comes in good condition.We had a wonderful communication~I won't hesitate to do business with her again.Recommanded!!!

8. I commissioned Hainee for a feceup. It was my first commission and first time sending a doll to someone else. She was absolutely lovely to deal with. She told me when the package arrived and sent it back as soon as she was done. She was very nice :D

9. I commissioned Hainee for a face-up. She was wonderful to work with, and she was more than patient with me. I still can't get over how lovely of a job she did, and I would certainly reccommend her to anyone, and will probably commission from her again in the future!

10. Hainee did a face-up for me, she did a fantastic job and was lovely to deal with :)

11. I commissioned Hainee for a faceup of my Ante Multihead.
      The faceup is really pretty and done pretty quickly.
      The head was sent back to me swiftly and well packed.
      Thanks so much!

12. Hainee painted my sisters' Pukifee Luna. She was great in communication and painted her exactly what my sister wanted her to look like. The face-up is gorgeous! Thank you so much for doing this, Lotta! I'll certainly take you into consideration for future face-ups!

13. i bought soom ai hooves from Hainee :)
      everything was perfect :aheartbea She is a very nice person :) :chocoberry

14. Hainee bought a Pukipuki Pipi from me. Excellent, smooth transaction from start to finish. Pleasure dealing with you. Hope you enjoy Pipi.

15. I participated in the split of Lami Hainee
      All went well, and I received my part fast

16. I participated in Hainee's Soom Lami split. She kept up excellent communication and shipped quickly. I would gladly do business with her again! :)

17. I participated in Hainee's Soom Lami split for the trident. And I commisioned her to do a blush on it. Hainee did an excellent job, not only she was a great split leader, with a great comunication and fast shipping, but she is a very skilled artist and painted the trident just like I wanted to!

Would reccomend her to anyone, for any kind of transaction :)

18. Purchased a puki wig from Hainee. A very nice and friendly seller. She ship the wig out fast and it arrived in a good condition. Thank you so much. ^_^

19. I purchased a FL PP Loreley from Hainee and she was wonderful- very nice and friendly. My new doll arrived very quickly and the package was in good condition. Thanks so much! :D

20. I commissioned Hainee for 4 of my head.
      I am super happy with the result!
      She is very honest!
      just lack of communication ...
      But for the rest of that happiness!
      thank you again