1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hakummei2505

May 6, 2011

1. Since she don't have a feedback thread yet, I make this one for her.:)

Hakummei2505 Commish me to faced her boy. Hakummei2505 really a sweet person. :D
      Fast with reply and paying. the communication goes so smooth too.
      She tell me when she get the packed. Everything goes so well and great. I looking forward to have transaction with her again .:)

2. I sold a dress set to Hakkumei2505, transaction has been smooth, and she's really a lovely person to deal with.
      Thanks for taking pics of it.
      Love
      Flo

3. Sold a customised handmade furwig to Hakummei2505. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. Sold a shirt to Hakummei2505. Terrific to deal with. Friendly communication, fast payment, a pleasure over all. Thanks!

5. I bought a Dollheart Renske dress set from Hakummei2505 and honestly, I can't recommend her enough. Communication was pleasant and responded to in a timely manner, the items were posted quickly and packed very well. The set was in beautiful condition and I would not hesitate in buying from or selling to her again. Merci beaucoup! :)

6. Lyli commish me again to face her girls.
      And It always a pleasant transaction with her.
      All communication goes so sweet and smooth. She fast with reply and pay as always.
      Everything is so perfect. Lyli truly a sweet person to deal with. :D
      I looking forward to dealing with her again . ( and it's happen. lol)

Thanks again, dear... :aheartbea

7. I bought a Dollheart dress from Lyli, and communication was great, very friendly and quick. I received doll that weren't as well packed as this dress, and the dress itself was in perfect condition. Thank you again! :)

8. POSITIVE feedback for Hakummei2505 ^_^
      I buy from her a B&G Nailo Elf, it was perfct and she's really a nice person :)
      Thank you ^_^

9. Again I face up Lyli's Keren. As always, it be a perfect transaction. I never get tired to deal with her.
      Such a lovely and sweet person she is. Fast with replying and paying as always too. XDDD

I hope you'll not tired to me dear.. haha... XDD 'Cos I'm love to have more more and more transaction with you. :)
      Thank you so much for everything.

10. Hakkumei2505 purchased Rapunzel's dress from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly communication,quick payment,and was always very prompt with her replies.
      I look forward to doing business with her again,thank you very much XDDD

11. Hakkumei2505 was bought a dress from my workshop ^^ very kind buyer and nice patient ^^
      Thank you so much ^^

Nalisinko Workshop

12. Hakummei2505 commissioned me for faceups and as always, she was absolutely great to deal with! Great communication and paid right in time! Also very pleasant to talk with. ~ I would do business with her anytime again. <3

Thank you very much! :)

13. Hakummei2505 purchased Rapunzel's dress from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly communication,quick payment,and was always very prompt with her replies.
      I look forward to doing business with her again,thank you very much~>//vvvvv//<

14. Hakummei2505 bought one of my LR08 heads on layaway and it she is a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly communication and prompt payments. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.
      Thank you so much!

15. Hakummei2505 bought a pair of shoes from me. Friendly communication, quick payment.
      I will be happy to doing business with her again,thank you very much. ^^

Nalisinko Workshop

16. +++++POSITIVE+++++
      Hakummei2505 is a wonderful seller. I bought an Angelsdoll head from her, and she was clear with all communication and prompt with shipping. When a delay came up in regards to customs (which was absolutely not her fault), she was sympathetic and also helpful in suggesting how we could see what was going on with the package. I would highly recommend her to anyone. :D

17. I bought a slim SD Angelsdoll body from Hakummei2505. She responded fast, was very friendly and shipped promptly. The body arrived well-wrapped and secure. Great seller, I would definitely recommend her!

18. Purchased an Elfdoll Vivien head from Hakummei2505...

The experience was a dream! Communication was brilliant and the shipping was quick and easy.
      Everything was perfect! I hope we can work together again soon!
      Defiantly a recommended seller!

19. I bought a Peaks Woods Lottie from her. She was perfect in all ways as a seller and I love the doll! Also bought a Dollheart outfit, shoes and a wig from her. Great transaction! Thank you!!

20. I purchased a doll from Hakummei2505. The doll was shipped promptly, arrived undamaged and was exactly as described / shown. Communication was good throughout.A most pleasant transaction.

Hakummei2505
      is a credit to the DoA community and I would have no hesitation in doing business with her again. :thumbup