1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Half.Jak

Dec 23, 2008

1. So I finally got off my butt and made a feedback thread. Woohoo. Tell me how it went ;)

2. Bought a bobobie Erin from Half.Jak and she was a terrific seller! Very accomodating, included cute extras and she was very well-packaged!! Thank you so much!

3. Half.Jak bought a MD Ryu head from me. Communication was wonderful, payment was very speedy. Half.Jak is a true pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much!

4. I bought a Bobobie Weylin from Half.Jak. She was a great seller! My doll arrived really quickly and well packaged. Very quick at answering any pm's, and was a pleasure to buy from.
      I would definitaly buy from her again!

5. I sold a Dollheart Royal Purple Fer to half.jak! She paid in full upfront and let me know when it arrived! She was such a sweetie to work with! Thanks~!

6. bought a wig from HalfJak and it could not have been easier! even included a free adorable little hat as well! thanks! would shop with her again for sure!

7. bought a two beanies from half.jak - she rushed herself for me even though she had plans X(
      She's a hard worker and makes sure we get our stuff in time!!!

Thanks, babe! I got my beanies this MORNING. :)

8. Half.Jak bought a pair of tiger print pants from us. She paid quickly and the transaction was very pleasant. A real sweetheart to deal with. Thanks so much!!

9. I bought a cute heart box from Half.Jak. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Great communicator and a careful shipper. Such a pleasure to work with. Thanks so very much.

10. Half.Jak commissioned me to paint her Bobobie head. ^^ It was a very pleasant experience with very good communication. I'm glad she seems completely happy with her head. She let me know right away as soon as her head arrived. Thank you very much for being super patient commissioner. ^^

A++ transaction!!

11. Another perfect transaction with Half.Jak. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again!!

12. I sold kimono to Half.Jak. It was always nice talking to her. She is a really good buyer. Thank you!!

13. Half.Jak bought a wig from me - she was great to deal with, replied to PM's and paid promptly. Thanks!

14. I bought a beanie from her...she is super nice and the beanie was adorable..Marius thanks you too!!!

15. I sold a wig to Half.Jak, she's friendly and everything went smoothly! Thanks so much :)

16. Jak bought a coat and scarf from our last update. Another perfect transaction. A+++buyer! Thanks again!!

17. I bought a pair of pants & a pair of shoes from Jak, and I couldn't be happier. ^_^

I'm looking forward to my next transaction with her~

18. Half.Jak participated in my Dollmore GO. She was patient and good with communication ^__^

19. Traded My soom onyx with half.jak
      Excellent trade, very easy to talk to and very trustworthy! I would highly reccommend her. Thanks again!! I love my annette!

20. Just bought a Bobobie Isabella and a Resin Soul Bei body from half.jak. She packed them very carefully and included some very cute outfits! I couldn't be more pleased! I wouldn't hesitate to buy something else from her.