1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HalloSpaceCat

Jan 10, 2010

1. Here's your feedback thread, HSC! I had a wonderful experience with HalloSpaceCat ~ great communication and prompt payment.

2. Bought an NS OE Karsh head from HalloSpaceCat! Communications were prompt, shipment fast and doll's head arrived very, very nicely wrapped against any possible damage. HSC also mailed the package internationally although she had earlier stated her preference to ship only within US - very grateful for that. Great transaction, thanks much!

3. Bought a LTF fox fp from her and everything went wonderfully. It arrived safely packaged and the whole transaction was smooth and easy. Lots of communication too. All-in-all a great, friendly seller whom I would recommend without hesitation.

Cheers,
      LM

4. HalloSpaceCat was an absolute pleasure to deal with....she was very passionate about her dolls and what she wanted which was lovely....She sent the commission payment straight away.....i would highly recommend her! A+