Feedback for Hannahnoface

Nov 18, 2010

1. Hi there~ Please leave feedback if you deal with me in anyway ^^ Thank you :)

2. Hi have sell my Monzo horn to Hannahnoface and the transaction was perfect, paiement fast and good buyer!

3. Hannahnoface brought a Soom Monzo from me. Wonderful transaction. She was quick with all her payments. Communication was on point. I highly recommend her. Would not mind dealing with again. Thanks! ^^

4. I sold my Soom Shoshon head, LE WIG, and LE Default clothes to Hannah on a short layaway and she was an excellent buyer in everyway. She paid promptly was very friendly. I'm glad he's going to a great new home, Enjoy HIM CHICA ;) <3 I will definitely to business with her again in a heartbeat.

5. Hannah bought a Soom IDealian Gluino fullset from me on a long layaway. ^^ The road wasn't easy for her, but she managed to keep it together and paid even faster than scheduled. ^^ Communication was great, she kept in touch until Gluino arrived safely today and let me know a.s.a.p... She was also very sweet, nice, and patient. ^^ I won't hesitate to do business with her again or recommend her to anyone!

To Hannah : Thank you for adopting him and I hope you'll be happy with him around~ ^^ *hugs*

6. I purchased a MDD body from Hannahnoface. Her communication was clear and honest. I found her a delight to deal with. Shipping was fast and efficent and her refunding the difference in shipping greatly appreciated!

7. Great communication, fast payment, excelent transaction. It was a pleasure dealing with Hannah. Thanks again.