1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HardCandy13

Dec 14, 2008

1. HardCandy13 used my shopping service, interjapan for ordered a SDmidi body. I made a lot of transactions with HardCandy13 all thems was wondering, the communication is wonderful, she is really lovely and friendly and payment is on time always.
      Also she let me know when the package arrived.

Thank you so much!!! :)

2. HardCandy13 is so incredible girl. She made instant payment and was an extremely nice person to talk to. The transaction was so fast and smooth, thank you so much dear.

I would totally recommend HardCandy13!

3. Hardcandy13 bought a Volks Little Alice from me. Payment was amazing. the same day as we as we agreed on the sale. She is such a friendly person and she is very fast in her communication. She messaged me too when her doll arrived. Aisha, thanks so much for everything and I really hope Alice has a very long time with you. I would deal with you any day and I highly recommend you to any other person.

4. HardCandy13 bought a Volks Yo-SD Megu & Komame full set from me.
      Wonderful transaction, great buyer! Good communication, very friendly person.
      Thank you! :D

5. Aisha purchased a Volks Creamy Mami head along with some clothing from me.

Everything went absolutely perfect - prompt payment and great communication.
      She is one of the most honest and thoughtful people I have worked with in the doll community.

Highly recommended! :thumbup

6. HardCandy13 bought a folks doll fullset from me. It was a perfect and smooth transaction from start to finish. Great communication, always friendly and polite yet informative, and fast payment. She also let me know as soon as the doll arrived. One of the most reliable and decisive buyer I have ever met in this marketplace. I highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much for everything ^^

7. I purchased a Volks SD13 girl body from HardCandy13. The body was as described, in good condition and very reasonably priced.

HardCandy13 was friendly & helpful throughout the complete transaction, sent it promptly and well packed . . . with a lovely gift too!
      I have no hesitation in recommending her and would definitely do business with her again.

Thank you Aisha! :)

8. HardCandy13 purchased a School A head from me and it was a great transaction.
      She sent the payment quickly and her communication was excellent all the time and very friendly.
      It was a pleasure to do business with her and I highly recommend her.
      Thank you so much!!

9. I bought Volks yosd/yomidi girl body from HardCandy13. It was absolutely great transaction! Great communication, always friendly and polite and she really cared about. Everything went perfectly and I could not wish for anything more.
      It will be pleasure to deal with you again, thank you so much!!!

10. I sold some items to HardCandy13. She was a wonderful buyer and very nice and polite to work with. Thank you so much!

11. HardCandy13 bought an outfit from me, so friendly and kind, everything gone smoothly, good communication fast payment, and even let me know when the package arrived , thanks again:)

12. HardCandy13 is easily one of the friendliest, easiest and fastest people i've ever done a transaction with on DoA ^__^
      I purchased an MNF Mline Mirwen with a few extras from her, she was so quick and kind in responses, shipped only a matter of hours after i sent payment and Mirwen arrived packaged incredibly well with so much protection that i'm sure the PO couldn't have harmed her even if they were trying. She also included a sweet thank you card which i really appreciated, and everything was included as described. It was a great transaction and i wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Hardcandy13 again :kitty2

13. Hardcandy13 bought another Volks doll fullset from me. It was a pleasant transaction from start to finish. Fast payment, great & super friendly communication. One of the best buyer I have ever dealt with in the marketplace. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much again for a wonderful transaction!

14. I've bought a Dollpamm doll's body to Aïsha and she was a sweet personn to deal with.
      Very nice package and card. Good communication. Very happy with the item!
      Perfect foreign transaction!

15. I am leaving an excellent feedback for HardCandy13. She bought and paid for an Unoa Lusis from me, but in a rare incident the EMS package got delayed in international shipment, and we thought the package was lost. During this time, HardCandy sent extremely friendly and polite messages, was very understanding about the situation, and also helped out a great deal by contacting her local post office for more information. It must have been very stressful for her, but she was so kind and patient and even tried to make me more at ease. As a seller I am incredibly thankful for all that she has done.

After contacting USPS, eventually the package was found and safely delivered to her, so it was a happy ending! I'm so glad I met her and was able to work with her to find the doll. Thanks again!

16. HardCandy13 bough an SD17 Volks body from me. There was no issues whatsoever. She contacted me know she wanted to buy and everything was sorted and paid for in a day or two. Very smooth transaction, easy going person, great communication. I would most definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much ^_^!

17. HardCandy13
      Bought an SWD Volks Nana from me and I have to say it was a real pleasure to deal with her. Communication was great and in the end we were both very happy :)
      Thank you dear Aisha for a wonderful transaction.
      Am more than happy to work with you again.

18. I sold an SDGr Girl body to HardCandy13 and the entire transaction was fantastic. <3 She was always quick to reply, super friendly and was helping to keep me calm when I the package didn't update for a few days! Haha I would be more than happy to sell to her again. <3

19. HardCandy13 purchased a complete set Volks Suiseiseki from me and it was a perfect experience!
      She has excellent communication, which is clear, concise and well mannered! She was prompt with payment and made the heartache of selling this doll so much easier to deal with!
      She even PMed me when the doll arrived and gave me lovely feedback. I wish all buyers could be like her.

20. Aisha bought a Volks Morisawa Yuu body from me.
      It was a*perfect*transaction :-)
      She is so kind and friendly.
      Fast payment, PM and great communication.
      Definitely recommended! Thank you so much :-)