1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HardCandy13

Dec 14, 2008

1. HardCandy13 used my service for get a extra hands volks Mina limited doll. Payment was fast and all the transaction with HardCandy13 are perfect.
      Thank you so much :)

2. HardCandy13 bought a DD one-off outfit from me, not only that the transaction was fast and smooth, her personality is just really lovely.

She's def. the best buyer I've ever met!

Thank you so much for everything <3

3. Aisha bought Lucifer's headwings from me ^^
      She paid immediately and everything was perfect till the end of transaction! :)
      Highly recommended! :)

Thank you so much ^^

4. Hardcandy13 bought a Volks set from me. Quick to pay and informed when the package arrived. Thank you so much ! ^^

5. A+++++++++++++++++++++++
      HardCandy13 is one of the most wonderful buyer!
      as always she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Bought fairyland FM60 Celine from HardCandy13 .. one of the most pleasant and friendly transactions I ever had on DOA. Took the time to take pics of the wigs, clothes, and provided links when requested..

Thanks tons :D

7. I bought a pair of Volks SDGrB Option hands from HardCandy13. She was terribly sweet and found them for me knowing that I was looking for a pair. I cannot thank her enough for the consideration she gave me. The transaction was pleasant and shipping prompt. I would enter another transaction with her without question in a heartbeat.

Thank you again <3

8. I bought a Dollfie Dream body from HardCandy13. The transaction was super smooth! She always replied to me really quickly, and sent the doll out on time. The body was packed very well, and she was just a pleasure to work with!

9. I purchased a DD Shino from HardCandy13 and can't say how satisfied I am with the transaction! She took great photos of the doll and detailed all damage and info that I needed to know, shipped quickly and packaged very well and was very kind and informative as Shino was my first DD. She didn't hesitate to answer my long list of questions about vinyl vs resin dolls lol. A wonderful person to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! Thanks again Aisha!

10. HardCandy13 is probably one of the most lovely and pleasant individuals I've had the pleasure of doing business with. She purchased a very special doll from me and the transaction was smooth. Communication was very quick and friendly. She also sent me photos of the doll! I am so happy and highly recommend her as a buyer.

11. I've been really lucky with the sellers I've met in DoA but @HardCandy13 might be one of the nicest sellers I've ever met. She was absolutely awesome with the layaway plan I proposed, and always encouraging and sweet when we communicated. She sent the FM60 Rin I bought from her quickly once payments were completed, and kept me in touch every step of the way. I would happily buy from her again, any day of the week. :)

12. Doing business with Hardcandy13 has been super pleasant every step of the way. She is super patient, understanding, her payments are always prompt and she goes out of her way to be kind. I have always had pleasant transactions in DOA but I have to say Hardcandy13 has got to be my favorite! Would not hesitate to do business again with this wonderful person and would recommend to anyone!

13. I have had several transactions with HardCandy13 using my shopping service. I could use 20 pages and still not have enough room to say all of the nice things I would love to say about her. :hug: Aisha was always prompt with returning pms, and is such a pleasure to talk to! She pays incredibly quickly, and lets me know immediately when the packages arrive safely so I don't worry. Friendly, sweet, and very generous - I consider myself incredibly lucky to count her as a friend. I look forward to working with her again anytime!!!!! Lovely, lovely, lovely person who makes selling on Den of Angels a true joy.

14. Aisha.... where do I start.... this lady is a FANTASTIC seller/friend! :) I don't think I even have the words to describe Aisha and how wonderful of a person she really is. I agree with Katie above, that I could fill endless pages about her and all the nice things I have to say. She returns emails quickly and packs her items extremely well. Aisha let me buy back my grail doll that I sold her a few months ago. She knew how much I missed her and offered her back to me and was very generous on the price and even sent free gifts! I can't even begin to describe how much this has meant to me and how kind and caring she was/is. There was a mix up at the post office and she took care of it right away and even had pictures sent to me to put my mind at ease. I wasn't the nicest to her at first, out of fear and frustration, but she made me calm and I knew I could trust her... she forgave me for being so mean...
      I feel very lucky to have gotten to know Aisha and consider her a true dolly friend! :) I would highly recommend her to anyone and would work with her again anytime, no questions asked.... I truly feel like I have made a new friend through this experience and hope others get to know her as well! :) Thank you so much Aisha! :)

15. HardCandy13 is a very fantastic buyer. :)
      She bought a Volks head from me & the transaction was stellar.

:goldstar :hug: :aheartbea

She was very patient with me, during our transaction.
      Sometimes I was late in replying, but she is such a lovely darling !

Payment was totally smooth & communication is top notch.
      She's a wonderful person, that I totally recommend her & encourage everyone whom want to have any transaction with her.

Thanks a lot, Dear !
      Wish you a wonderful day always.

16. I sold a modded Volks Claude head to HardCandy13. Payment was prompt, communication was clear, and the transaction was very smooth. It was a pleasure doing business with her, and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again in the future. Many thanks!

17. HardCandy13 purchased a SDGr Saito head from me and I can tell you it was one of the most lovely transactions I've ever had. Normally I am hesitant to sell to international buyers because of customs but HardCandy13 did everything to assure me that it would be a smooth transaction- and she was completely correct! It was one of the best selling experiences I've ever had an DoA. HardCandy13 is a lovely, kind and thoughtful buyer -even if you are unsure about selling internationally- you should not hesitate to do business with her. Thank you so much and I really, truly appreciate you!

18. HardCandy13 bought Dollflower Eyes from me and she was an absolute delight to deal with. She was very friendly in her PM's, she responded promptly and she paid super fast. She even let me know when the eyes arrived.
      The transaction with her was very smooth & one of the best that I have had.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, as I wouldn't hesitate to have future transactions with her!
      Thank you dear :aheartbea

19. HardCandy13 bought a Kanadoll Bambi head from me. She was super friendly and very prompt returning messages, payment was really fast and she let me know quickly when the package arrived safely. It was probably one of the most delightful transactions I've ever had on DoA. I would gladly do business with her again and I definitely recommend her. Thank you again! ^_^ :aheartbea

20. HardCandy adopted a Dolkot Head from me, and was absolutely wonderful. She is very nice to talk to, and was fast to send over her payment. I would definitely recommend her!

Thank you!