1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Harpy~!

Nov 14, 2009

1. I didn't find any threads so I started one! I sold Harpy some cute Christmas horns! It was wonderful communicating with Harpy and I hope Harpy can make cute things with them! :)

2. Here I am again~! :3

Harpy bought some clothing from me, paid fast and communicated wonderfully~! :3

3. I did a knitting commission for Harpy, of one MSD doll sweater and two scarves (MSD and tiny sized). She was very good with communication and patient when the sweater took longer than expected. Would definitely sell to again!

4. Harpy was my swap parner in Red Swap, and sent me many nice things in right time. Thanks for nice swap gifts!

5. i bought 2 pan wear sets from Harpy and i was very please ^_^
      the product arrived safely and well packed, her communication was excellent and polite and VERY speedy shipping.
      I'd very very happily do business with her again!

Thank you again hun ^^

6. Harpy purchased some handmade items from my shop. She had excellent communication and was easily reachable through PM. Overall, a very pleasant transaction! Thank you very much! :)

7. Sold my ringdoll Kyo to Harpy on layaway and could not be happier to find him such a great home! she was wonderful to deal with and very patient with me sending him out : ]

8. Harpy bought two pairs of eyes from me. Her payment was very prompt and she was a wonderful customer to deal with :)

9. Harpy took part in my Tom Baker (Doctor Who) Minimee GO.
      Communication was great, payments quick, a delight all around!
      Highly recommended!!!!

10. Harpy bought two clothing items from me, was lovely to deal with and paid quickly!

Enjoy :)

11. Harpy bought a Dollmore SD wig from me, communication was excellent, fast payment, I can only highly recommend Harpy!