1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Haru-Ru

Apr 28, 2008

1. Hello everyone! This is my feedback thread~
      Thank you for working with me ^^

~ Haru

2. I sold two pairs of eyes to Haru-Ru and payment was lightening fast! Excellent person to deal with, prompt reply to PMs and just very easy to talk to over all. Thanks for a wonderful transaction!

3. I've bought a few items of clothing, and a pair of eyes from her. She was very kind, and easy to deal with. Replied quickly and the clothing is WONDERFUL. I'd recommend her! Thank you!

4. I bought a very cute vest from Haru-Ru ^.^! It is well sewn and fitsa my boy very nicely! Shipping was fast and communication was wonderful. I will deffinately buy from her again ^.^!

5. I commissioned a kimono from Haru and just received it today. It looks beautiful on my Elfdoll Hazy. She did a great job, super fast, and she's so sweet. Take a look for yourself!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

6. This is super late, but I sold an MSD top to Haru-ru back in August. She was wonderful to deal with, and didn't mind when the shirt went out later than planned. Would definitely sell to her again. :D

Thanks~!

7. Haru-Ru made me some wonderful clothes for my HID boy! <3
      She's a pleasure to work with. Very easy to talk to.
      He skill is awesome and her prices are very reasonable.
      I recommend her wholeheartedly.
      <3

8. Haru-Ru has made some wonderful clothing for both of my boys. The clothing is well made and exceptionally well priced. She's a joy to work with, super creative, super nice, and very generous.
      I look forward to working with her on my new boy's clothing.

9. I purchased a folding chair from Haru-Ru. She answered my PMs very quickly and the chair arrived super fast. I was very happy with the transaction and would buy from her again. :)

10. Haru did a face up for my Apollo Bobobie!
      She was super nice, fast at replying and sent me pictures of her progess.
      Shipping went smoothly.
      Thank you so much!

11. I commissioned a faceup from Haru-Ru, without barely even knowing what I wanted for my head; only vague ideas. She gave him back and he was more than I could have dreamed of. Her quality is SO excellent, she's great to deal with, and takes care of your stuff like their her own.

So I commissioned her for ANOTHER head, one which has painted on facial hair (something she hadn't done before, and told me so ahead of time) and he came back, looking...real! For her first time doing facial hair, I could barely believe it. Once again, an amazing job by Haru-Ru.

Commission her if you've been thinking about it. You will NOT be disappointed.

12. Haru-Ru participated in my Dollmore GO and everything went smoothly. Thank you!

13. I commissioned Haru-Ru to do my dreaming EL head. She has done a most excellent job! She's so sweet to deal with! She has the patience of a saint with all my prodding and poking her with PMs! He looks angsty and emo just like I wanted. :aheartbea

[​IMG]

14. Sorry! I should have posted this before now!

Haru-ru painted the face up on my sweet Afra. And di a wonderful job of it! :D

[​IMG]

15. I commissioned Haru for a faceup for my AOD (rao) and she did a WONDERFUL job. She even did a few tattoos for her as well. Her faceup is beautiful and she is such a sweetheart to work with.

here is my Bella Rose

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will deffinitly go to her in the future for more faceup serives. THANK YOU!

16. I commissioned Haru-Ru for 3 face ups and the transaction was flawless! She did exactly what I asked and they were completed so fast I couldn't believe it! Thank you so much!!

17. Haru-Ru did the faceup's on my Johnny Depp and Lu-Wen heads. They came out wonderful!! She's a true artist. Communication was great, she kept me informed and even sent me mock-ups first. The work was very fast, my heads were returned within a week. I'm very happy with the transaction and highly recommend her.

18. Haru-Ru recently purchased a Luts 08Man head from me. The transaction was flawless - I would definitely work with her again!

19. She did an absolutely gorgeous faceup on my Seorin girl head. It's everything I had hoped for, I would DEFFO commission her again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

20. Got an absolutely beautiful faceup and body blush from Haru on my AS Kana. She is perfect and I love her! Great communication, quick turnaround. I would definitely do business with her again :)