1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Haru

May 8, 2008

1. I recently sold a couple of SD tops to Haru and she was positively lovely to deal with. :)

Quick payment, great communication - and she let me know when the clothes arrived too.

Definitely recommended! :)

2. sold haru a guessdoll msd school boy outfit. transaction was quick and smooth! thanks a bunch! :)

3. I recently sold haru a MSD skull hoodie from Dollmore. She paid quickly and we had really great communication! :aheartbea

4. Haru purchased a Crobidoll Lance/SDF hybrid from me on layaway. Her communication was prompt and made each payment as planned. Would definitely recommend for business. Thanks so much for such a great transaction, and for giving Nichael a home! ^^

5. Haru purchased a white choker, blue shirt and jeans from me. Her payment was quick and replies were prompt!
      Was a great transaction overall! :)

6. Haru purchased a wig from me recently. She was great to deal with and I would sell to her again any time!!!!!

7. Haru bought a shirt from me. Payment was prompt and communication excellent. Would definitely deal with again!