Feedback for Haruchaan

Apr 28, 2017

1. Please leave your feedback from our MP transactions below!
      Thank you :aheartbea

2. Haruchaan bought a wig from me. Communication was brilliant and payment was fast. Highly recommended!!

3. Haruchaan bought my Yeon-bee, she was very easy and pleasant to communicate with and everything went very smoothly!
      I can totally recommend her as a buyer!

4. Haruchaan purchased a Fairyland Minifee Momo from me. Great communication and quick payment, I would highly recommend her as a buyer! :)

5. Haruchaan traded an MSD outfit with me. I am in Canada and the trade went really well with great and friendly communication! Thank you!

6. Haruchan purchased a Soom Rosette Delilah head from me through layaway. She was always polite and prompt with all her payments. She was patient with me when I delayed shipping, and notified me when the head arrived. Wonderful person to work with. Many thanks!

7. I bought a 2017 Minifee event head from Haruchaan. Communication was prompt and polite. Shipped out quickly. Would do business again.

8. I bought a LittleFee Ante from Haruchaan. Ante arrived really well packed, with several cute outfits and wigs. Haruchaan is super nice to talk to. Thank you!!

9. I purchased a Souldoll Yeon-bee from Haruchaan. She was extremely patient, kind and easy to communicate with; the doll arrived exactly as described and was extremely well packed. I would absolutely love to do business with Haruchaan again, thank you so much!!!