1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Haruko006

Jun 20, 2007

1. Hi all,

Hope this finds you well. I would appreciate it if I've done any business with you if you'd drop a comment here. Thanks:)
    2. haruko006 purchased some items from my shop. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended
    3. Haruko006 bought a pair of DollHeart Boots from me. The transaction was smooth & very friendly. Thank you again!:fangirl:
    4. Haruko purchased clothing from me and the transaction went great! I highly recommend her!
    5. I just bought a wig from Haruko006, and it was a lovely transaction--she was friendly and communicative all the way through, mailed the wig *very* quickly, and packed it with extra care, too. It would be a real pleasure to buy from her again! :daisy
    6. Just bought some eyes from Eve (Afghan! Yeah!) and they were shipped quickly!!!! Buy with confidence!!!!

7. Bought a pair of Cheerydoll jeans for my Hound from this seller and it was a perfect transaction. Great communication, fast shipping, and the jeans looked like new. Would gladly purchase from her again.

8. Bought a wonderful dollshe shirt from this great seller! Wonderful pics, friendly pms, super fast shipping!!!

Thanks! :aheartbea
    9. I bought a great pair of Tensiya pants from Haruko006, and she was an absolute joy to deal with - friendly communications and really speedy shipping ^^ Thanks again :aheartbea
    10. Eve commissioned me to work on her Saint, and she was great to work with! Thanks again, I'm looking forward to seeing him in the gallery! *hugs* :)
    11. Eve adopted my Haute Hound Viri! She was lovely to communicate with, payment was received promptly without any problems and was very negotiable regarding methods of payments. AAAAA +++++ buyer, would reccommend her to anyone :D
    12. Bought a SA Bernard head from Eve. He was everything I wanted him to be and then some. Thank you SOO much for giving me such an awesome boy! XD <3<3
    13. Sold a sweater and vest to Haruko! Wonderful communication, quick payment, and very friendly! A lovely transaction! Thanks!
    14. I sold Hound sweater to Haruko006.
      Great communication and quick payment.
      I couldn't ask for more! :D
    15. I sold a wig to Haruko006 and she was a great buyer! Nothing but good things to say; amazing communication, quick payment, and she let me know when the wig arrived! Thanks again~
    16. Sold an SD jacket to Haruko006 and I was paid very promptly. Thanks :)!
    17. I sold Luts 08 Man head to Haruko006. The transaction went smoothly, fast payment and friendly communication. Thank you for everything!!! <3
    18. Haruko006 bought Sadol Girl set from me. Great transcation with good communication and fast payment, thank you so much!
    19. I ordered F-36 FCS boy for Haruko006. ^o^

All of her e-mails and PMs were very speedy and nice!
      The payment was done promptly. Wonderful to deal with. :aheartbea
      Haruko006 is an excellent buyer.

I highly recommend Haruko006! :D
      Thank you very much for everything!!
    20. I bought a Sabik off Haruko006. She is an excellent seller: fast communications, kept in contact and kept me informed of anything of importance. I'll not hesitate dealing with Haruko, thank you so much for a pleasant transaction! :D