1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Harumichan

Apr 23, 2010

1. Couldnt find one for Harumichan, so here i go!

Just sold a pair of Ai antlers to Harumichan, and it was a fantastic sale. They were very patient with my inability to get to a post office for a little while, and they paid immediately. Kept in communication the whole time. I would certainly do business with them again! Im glad you like the antlers!<3

2. Harumichan and I were temporarily involved in a split. When I changed my mind about wanting to split, I offered her a refund if she ever changed her mind about the parts. She later accepted my offer for a refund and we were both happy; I got the parts I truly wanted and she got funds to use on something else. :) She had wonderful, polite, prompt communication and I would highly recommend her for any business transaction.

3. Harumichan bought a rosenlied dress from me, she is a very nice customer and everything went smoothly!!! thank you so much and i'll be happy to work with you next time for sure!! :D

4. Harumichan participed to my Monzo Split.
      Quick payment, the communication was friendly :3
      She have mp'ed me when she received her parts.
      I'm very pleasant to deal with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

5. Harumichan participated in my Syen split and she was perfect to deal with.
      Quick payment with good and friendly communication!

Thank you! :)

6. Harumichan joined my Fairyland split and she is a pleasure to work with!! Fast payment and very friendly!! I highly recommend her!!

Thank you Harumichan!!

7. she was part of my Syen split, and everything went smooth, communications and payment was good, thanks! :)

8. Harumichan was part of my Soom Aphan split for his fawn head and shoes. She was wonderful to work with, always nice to talk to and payments were super fast. I would gladly work with her again and really apricated her understanding during the split!

9. Harumichan bought Kakeru from me, she kept great communication and paid really fast. She was lovely to deal with and everything thankfully went smooth. I would highly recommend doing business with her. Thanks!

10. Harumichan bought some doll eyes from me , for the whole transcation , it was really happy time , she is kindness and friendly , as a manufacturer of doll eyes , i am really happy to work with her , highly recommend all of you to make friends with her ,

in my mind , business is the business , but we will enjoy the friendship and trust when we are together!

11. Harumichan bought a set of outfit from me. She was lovely to deal with. The communication was great and she sent payment as soon as she could. She also let me know when the outfit arrived.
      Thank you very much!^_^

12. Harumichan bought some MSD clothing from me and transaction was great! Harumichan's communications were friendly and prompt, and payment was sent quickly. Thanks so much!

13. Harumichan purchased a Little Gem body from me and we had a splendid transaction. Communication was frequent and friendly and payment was sent swiftly, as promised. A pleasantly smooth transaction from initiation to completion - I would be more than willing to do business with them again in the future.

&#9829;[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]&#9829;
      [&#9829;]​

14. Harumichan bought a wig from me. It took quite some time to arrive, but Harumichan was very, very patient! ^^~
      Thank you so much for good transaction~&#9829;

15. Harumichan bought LTF body from me. She payed fast, was really kind and patient to wait for packagge to arrive :) I totally recomend her :daisy

16. Harumichan bought denim shorts and socks from me.
      Everything went smooth and very pleasant!
      Thank you so much again ^^

17. Harumichan participated my split. She's very nice. Hope to deal with again. ^^ Thank you very much!

18. Sold a YOSD cloth set for Harumichan
      With fast payment and communication
      Super smooth transaction

Thank you very much again!!! :)

19. Harumichan bought my Soom Keny -- was super sweet throughout and paid faster than on schedule on Layaway payments! Harumichan is a wonderful buyer-- I highly recommend her!

20. I sold a Soom Lami body to Harumichan and everything went smoothly. Communication was steady, fast, and easy and payment was prompt. She is a wonderful buyer that I would recommend and would not hesitate to do business with again. Thanks!