1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Haruru

Mar 18, 2010

1. Hello there! If I bought something from you or visa versa, feel free to leave feedback here :D
    2. i had a wonderful wig commission with Haruru
      the communication was awesome as well the payment being on time
      thank u again.. i hope to work with u again in the future
    3. Sold some Soom Ai Winnie Dee Hooves to Haruru. Everything went wonderfully~! PMs were pleasant, paid promptly, and she even let me know when they had arrived. A+ buyer~ would definitely do business with again -^^- ~ <3
    4. I sold a MNF Scar Arm to Haruru. Everything went perfectly. Great communication and really fast payment. She let me know when she received the package and was really nice to speak with her. A + buyer. I´m very happy of have made business with her.
    5. Just finished a very pleasant transaction with this lovely lady.
      Thank you so very much!!
    6. Haruru bought Soom MD parts from me. Payment was fast communication was great

Thank you
    7. Haruru participated in my Breccia split. Communication was great and payments were made quickly. I had a very wonderful transaction with her it couldn't have gone better!

Thank you again for such a wonderful transaction!
    8. Haruru bought some artetje 100/0 brushes from me. The transaction went very smoothly! She was friendly during communication and her payment was prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.
    9. Haruru ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!
    10. Positive! Haruru purchased a MNF scar head from me. Payment was quick and communication was great.
    11. I sold a ddll small bust to Haruru. They were lovely to work with. The transaction was done super fast, I was able to ship out next day. Communication was also pleasant! I would absolutely sell/buy from Haruru again.