Feedback for Haru's cat. ^-^

Jun 12, 2018

1. Hi!
      If you've had any transaction with me, please leave feedback here. :)

#1 Haru's cat, Jun 12, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    2. Haru's Cat bought Ezra Miller minike head from me ^_^ That was one of the best transactions I ever had! She paid promtly and immediatly and was super polite and friendly. She is the loveliest international buyer and I hope to do buisness with her again! I totally and definetly recommend her as a buyer!

3. I recently completed a trade with Haru's Cat: her Soom SG body for my BlackCherry Aishat head. Communication was fast and friendly, and the package was shipped on time (and packed very well!). I would certainly trade with them again!

4. I bought a Dollmore Fine head from Haru's cat, and the transaction was absolutely flawless! She was really understanding with my work schedule and shipped her out at a time when I knew I would be home to get her. Communication was excellent and she was ready to ship as soon as I sent payment. I would gladly recommend Haru's cat to do business with! Thank you so much! <3

5. I bought a DollZone Yuu from Haru’s Cat and had a fantastic experience. Communication was great, the doll was shipped with care, and all in all just a smooth transaction. I would definitely recommend them and do business again!