1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hat-chan

Aug 12, 2006

1. If you've bought anything from me, please tell me what you think here!

2. I just purchased some lovely green glass eyes from Hat-chan and I am happy to be the first to leave positive feedback for her! The eyes arrived quickly and packaged very well. THANK YOU!!!

3. i bought a alice and wonderland scarf from her, very nice, good communication *thumbs up* =)

4. I bought a scarf from Hat-chan and it was wonderful~ She's an awesome buyer too. ^__^

5. Hat-chan was wonderful to buy from. Great product, and very kind! -thumbs up-

6. Hi! I purchased a lovedly black MSD wig. Response to PM's was quick, shipping super-fast, and the wig itself is lovely. It arrived before my doll! I can't wait to see what it looks like on him.

Thanks a bunch!:)

7. I just received the t-shirt and jeans I peurchased from Hat-chan. They arrived very quickly and she responded very quickly to my pm's. Now Bet is looking as happy and as smug as an El-ss head on a cloth body can.

8. Just got the MSD tie I ordered from Hat-chan. It came fast and exactly what I expected, with a clear transaction. Thank you! *hearts*

9. I just received my Sleeping Chiwoo head and hands from Hat-chan!

I paid late in the evening at the end of last week, he was shipped on Monday and he came today in perfect condition and safely packed! :)

Great transaction. Thanks so much, love!

:aheartbea

10. Got a t-shirt from Hat-chan, well packaged sent out promptley, polite and i would buy from her again^^

11. Hatticus makes good shirts at reasonable prices! I recommend her work to all~!

12. The eyes I ordered came quick and in perfect condition! Easy and great transaction! I am pleased. :3nodding:

13. I bought the dollheart undie set I was desperately looking for, and everything went perfect! A lovely seller, friendly and always repled to every PM.

Thanks so much, it was a real pleasure dealing with you! <3

14. I bought a shirt from Hat-chan and dayum... it's hot stuff. <3 I doubt my drunken-- I mean dreaming El will be taking it off anytime soon.

Thanks a ton~

15. I bought one of the last few stiped tanks that Hat-chan has recently made/sold (nyaaa ~) and... wow joj. It arrived here two days ago already, but I completely wasn't expecting it at all, it arrived so fast! And the quality is wonderful, and fits my Etienne so darn perfectly <3 Thank you thank you n_n !

16. Droppin' ya some feedbacks here too. Recieved a shirt we purchased from Hatten. It's adorable, and exactly what we were expecting. Shipped fast and good communication.

Thank's Hat! :)

-Abs & Rose

17. I recently bought a shirt from Hat-chan and I adore it! It shipped quickly and I couldn't be happier with the product and the service!

18. The eyes arrived today ^__^

Hat-chan is a wonderful seller.

19. I LOVE the black undies I bought from you! ^_^ And they look PERFECT on my girl. You were so nice, and they came fast, and were in PERFECT condition. Thank you a ton! :3

20. I'm so sorry for the late feedback :doh
      Hat-chan bought a pair of Sadol jeans, great communications and fast pay :thumbup