1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hats

Apr 26, 2007

1. Hi everyone!
      If you have had a transaction with me, please post your feedback here.
      Thank you!:D

2. I purchased a pair of SD Jeans and a shirt from Hats! She shipped right away, and everything went perfectly smoothly! I love the clothes, thank you! :thumbup

3. Bought an SD sized skirt from Hats, extremely fast shipper and great on the communication front. ;D

4. bought a pair of SD panties and leg warmers from Hats. very smooth transaction. super fast shipping. A+++++

5. sorry I forgot to give you a feedback @@!
      good buyer!! fast payment, and keep good pm with me~ love to have aother deal with you in the future!!

6. I just split a DOC Sleeping Pitts with Hats. She was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish of this transaction:) Great communication, very reliable, quick payment..... Just a dream buyer.... :thumbup :thumbup up for this transaction:)
      ~Anthony

7. I got a wonderful DD1 body from Hats, a great price, and a perfect restrung doll! Super all around!

8. I purchased a DZ Felian from Hats and everything went perfect. Good comunication and a really nice person to deal with.

Thanks!

Shari

9. I bought a Sleeping elf Pitts from hats and I can't say enough good things about the transaction.Thank you so much ^__^ everything was brilliant.

10. Hats bought some SD anotherspace goggles from me- great communication, fast payment, would highly recommend to anyone! :)

11. Bought a DZ megi! Communication was excellent, shipping was prompt and faultless! THANKYOU!

12. I bought a fullset Homme Kirill from Hats. Hats is very prompt with responses, very, very friendly, and sent the doll well-packaged. I've always been a bit wary of buying dolls from the Marketplace because of the fear of scammers, but the transaction with Hats went perfectly and actually made me a bit more comfortable with larger purchases in the Marketplace.

On a side note: The Homme Kirill that I purchased was actually for my best friend. Kirill is her dream doll and she's been trying to save up for several years now for him; she has no other dolls. She did finally get the money, but things came up in her family and the money that she had saved was used for other things. Because of that, she finally gave up hope of ever getting him.

Homme Kirill arrived in the mail today and I immediately went over to her house with her "surprise." When she saw what was in the box, she started crying.

Hats? Thank you.

13. Hats bought a HNANTO set from me, great transaction with prompt payment, highly recommeded. thank you!

14. I just bought dollheart's red rabbit ace outfit from Hats and it came to me in such great condition! She kindly responded so quickly and always kept me informed on the status of my purchase~ the package with shipped very well in a very study box ~ and it came very fast too! couldn't be more pleased~ i highly recommend purchasing from her~ :)

15. I bought a Dollmore Alice dress from Hats. She was quick to respond and ship, and it arrived safely at my door. :)

16. I sold a Volks Cristal to Hats and she was wonderful to work with. Great communication, thanks so much! I hope we do business again sometime soon!

17. Shipped really REALLY FAST! Got the package with in a day or too of getting her Conformation number!! Great seller too! And the Shoes I got are it good shape XD thanks

18. Purchased MSD shoes from Hats. The shipping was at LIGHTSPEED! I was shocked how quickly she got them to me! Very polite communication, excellent service. Thanks, Hats!

19. Purchased a SD13 body from this excellent seller. Smooth transaction, great communication. Thank you Hats!

20. purchased a wig and pants!! sent super fast and well packaged! thanks!