1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hatsue~

Aug 30, 2009

1. If you have had any type of transaction with Hatsue, please record your experience here in this thread by leaving feedback for them~

Thankies~

~**~​

Hatsue recently participated in my sixth Fairyland group order and she was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Invoices were paid quickly and communication was well kept. :) I would definitely do business with her again~

:bcake Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :bcake

2. I did a trade with Hatsue recently and everything went smoothly. Recommended!!!

3. I participated in the 2009 Dollheart Fukubukuro with Hatsue, and everything went well. Items were shipped when stated and communication was good.

4. Hatsue bought some puki clothes from me and she was very pleasant, she paid promptly, and let me know when her things arrived very nice!

5. i had a great commission with Hatsue for a wig i made :)
      the overall transaction was excellent.. wonderful communication and payment was perfect.
      thank u so much again
      K

6. Hatsue purchased a MNF Marcia dreaming head from me. Her communication was excellent, and the entire transaction was smooth. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much!

7. Hatsue commissioned me some draws of her dolls from my art shop. I used her drawings as examples of my shop. Wonderful communication and very pleasant. Everything went well. I definitely recommend her as a buyer.

Thank you so much again, Hatsue :aheartbea

8. Hatsue was a participant in my tenth Fairyland group order and once again, was amazing to do business with. Echoing the feedback I left when I started this thread almost two years ago, communication was well kept and payment was sent exactly when promised. Another lovely transaction and I could not be happier. :)

Thank you for your participation in this group order.
      I do hope that your experience was nothing short of a pleasant one.
      .::♥::.​

9. I purchased a Kid Delf Cherry head from Hatsue and was very pleased with my item! Great communication! Would love to buy from them again

10. I bought a Doll Love God Enjoy from Hatsue and was very happy with how the trade went. Communication was great, the doll sent quickly, in good condition and carefully packed. Definitely a recommended seller.

11. I bought a CH Junior body from Hatsue a few days ago, and it was a wonderful transaction: really fast and friendly replies, super-speedy and well-packaged (of which she sent me pictures) shipping. She even dressed the body in a pair of leggings and sent it with a few other gifts!

I’d love to do business with her again if the occasion arises!

12. Hatsue bought a Dollzone jacket & blouse from me. She paid quickly, and was friendly in all her PMs and incredibly easy to deal with.

I would gladly do business with her again. Thanks!

13. I bought a yo-sd doll from Hatsue and it was a great transaction: fast and friendly replies,well-packaged (of which she sent me pictures) shipping. Thanks!

14. I sold yosd winter set to Hatsue.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

15. I bought a dollmore Judith from her and shipping was fast and secure. ^_^
      very happy! Thank you!