1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HatterInsanity

Dec 2, 2008

1. Was in Dollmore GO by HatterInsanity. She did a wonderful job, and I hope to participate with her again.

2. HatterInsanity hosted a Dollmore GO and items arrived fast! Thank you!

3. Looks I never left feedback for the 4D group order HatterInsanity ran back in September. She did a terrific job, great communication all the way!

4. returned to Hatter for 2 more faceups, she listened to what i wanted I sent pictures of my ideas, she let me know when my dolls arrived and very quickly after let me know she was done, sent me pictures of the completed dolls, we discussed a minor change but I decided not to change anything. they arrived very quickly with a tracking number back to me! I am very pleased with the quality and the detail of her work! Will go back for another face up in the future.
      Here are links to the faceups she did for me:
      Littlefee Ante
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/eastwest/BJD/Riley/IMG_0118.jpg
      Bobobie Elfkin
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/eastwest/BJD/hannah/IMG_0042.jpg

5. HatterInsanity did my elf vamp shushu's face up :D
      it was gorgeous!
      its the first time i sent my doll out for face ups and she did a wonderful job and is wonderful to communicate with
      Aine says hi
      [​IMG]

6. I bought a wig from HatterInsanity and was very pleased with the transaction. She was very nice to work with! I even got a few extras which was a very nice surprise:D

7. I got another faceup from HatterInsanity. This time she did my very precious Iplehouse Akando heads (I sent her two at once, one awake and one sleeping, to have matching faceups given). She received them and did them within two weeks and sent them to me before I even had the money to send to her for the shipping costs. The heads came back in transit in 2 days. The faceups were gorgeous, matching, and skillful. I can't express how wonderful she is to work with and how good she is about prices, communication, and dependability.

The only problem is the heads came back so fast they beat his wigs and eyelashes in the mailstream! Lol!!

8. I bought a Sunny's Wonderful World fur wig from HatterInsanity. She was courteous and shipped very quickly. Item arrived and was perfect! Thank you so much! A+ seller and a great transaction.

9. I sold a wig to HatterInsanity. She was absolutely a sweetheart to deal with. Most definitely I will rate her A+ Thank you for being a great buyer!

10. I ordered glass eyes from Hatterinsanity. Communication was great. The eyes were received very quickly. They looked nice. It was a great transaction.

11. I bought some boots off HatterInsanity and everything went smoothly! Thank you!

12. HatterInsanity did a faceup for my minifee El, and its PERFECT for his character! One of my favorite artists!

13. I bought some clothes from HatterInsanity. Pretty much a perfect transaction, would buy from her again. :]

14. HatterInsanity bought a B&G boy body from me on layaway and it was all together a wonderful transaction. she made her payments when she said she could and even contacted me in between payments which i thought was a very nice touch. she's great to do business with and i would not hesitate to sell to her again or buy from her.

thank you! <3

15. HatterInsanity participated in my Leekeworld GO. Great communication & quick payments. Thank you!!

16. I participated in HatterInsanity's Volks GO. Everything I ordered arrived super fast. She is totally trustworthy and I'd be more than happy to order with her again!!;)

17. i participated in a GROUP ORDER hatter ran, and everything went smoothly. i'd definitely do it again. thanks!!

18. I took part in a Volks GO run by HatterInsanity. The GO was organized and communication was great. Shipping was fast, and HatterInsanity was very great to deal with. Here's to other GOs in the future.

19. I joined HatterInsanity's Volks GO and was very pleased with how the order was run. Great communication and prompt updates. My items arrived in no time! Thanks so much!

20. HatterInsanity bought a shirt from me and the transaction was perfect!

Thank you so much!