1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HatterInsanity

Dec 2, 2008

1. HatterInsanity bought a pair of glass eyes from me. Payment was sent quickly and communication was perfect. Looking forward to doing business with you again!

2. I participated in HatterInsanity's Rosen Lied GO and everything went well!
      When the pair of shoes I wanted sold out, the matter was dealt with quickly and efficiently.
      We were kept up to date and well informed and shipping was prompt after she received the order.
      HatterInsanity was a delight to deal with and communication was friendly and easy!
      I'm already looking forward to participating in her next GO!
      Thanks for everything!

3. I participated in HatterInsanity's RosenLied GO. She let me join very late in the order, and was sweet and communicative throughout the whole process. She kept us up to date with the disrupted-due-to-volcano shipping and sent items out very promptly. I would not hesitate to join another GO of hers! :D Thank you!

4. I joined a April Rosen Lied GO run by HatterIntensity. She kept up with updates and kept us informed of events when the volcano stopped EMS shipments momentarily. It was a very efficiently run and worry free GO. Thanks.

5. Purchased a few items from HatterInsanity they were packaged very well and her communication was great. Transaction over all was smooth. Id do business with again.

6. HatterInsanity bought a Soom teenie gem girl body from me, she is a lovely buyer, payment was fast as proimsed and she let me know when the body arrived safely, thanks so much for a great transaction. :)

7. I brought a pair of Gray SD Jeans from HatterInsanity, I paid her and she shipped the items a couple of days after.

She answered all my questions and I endedup paying a couple of bucks extra because I thought I had to pay with Credidt Paypal but I actually had funds, anyways, it was a pleasant transaction, hope to do business again.

8. HatterInsanity bought a pair of open teenie gem hands from me, and the transaction was super smooth, and she was very easy to work with. :)

9. I bought a string puller from HatterInsanity. The transaction was great all around, I was kept well updated and communication was very pleasant! Would deffinately work with HatterInsanity again!

10. HatterInsanity bought a pair of Ai hooves from me. It was a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! :)

11. HatterInsanity bought Syen Gargoyle feet from me, and everything went smoothly ^_^
      She paid quickly, and let me know when the feet arrived :)

12. I bought a Cribodoll wig from Hatter and she was pleasant in keeping me updated with when to expect it, as she came down with a flu and was unable to ship right away... Excellent seller! I'd be happy to work with her again!

13. I buy a B&G Boy body from HatterInsanity on Layaway.
      She was always friedly and it was really nice to make dealings^^
      Thank you for all!!!

14. Purchased a tshirt from HatterInsanity.She was very nice to deal with~
      The item arrived well packed and in excellent condition with a little thank you note :)
      Again, thank you very much!

15. I purchased a SDF Ethan head from HatterInsanity,
      once I completed the payment, she sent it out pretty quickly. I got the head in perfect condition.
      She was very nice, understanding, and helped me out with information along the way.
      Will definitely recommend, and looking forward to future transactions :)

16. HatterInsanity bought a Ai card and a winnie dee hand from me and she was a pleasure to sell to, I recommend her!

Thanks!

17. HatterInsanity sold me a pair of Glati hooves and overall I was very pleased with the transaction. She was very friendly with PMs and the hooves came very well packed. Thanks again!

18. I purchased a set of chalk pastels from HatterInsanity. The set came nicely wrapped and super fast! Even offered to ship them sooner if I wanted them bundled separately! Great communication all the way around.

Thanks a lot! :D

19. HatterInsanity did a faceup on my Musedoll Re-an. She was very friendly, quick in replying to PMs, and did a beautiful job! I highly recommend her. I'm so pleased with how my girl turned out. Thanks so much!

20. Positive

I bought a pair of yo-size pants and SD size belt from HatterInsanity, and everything was perfect! Communication was friendly and prompt, items arrived quickly, and were in good shape. Very happy! :)