1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HatterInsanity

Dec 2, 2008

1. I bought a pair of Soom Glati wings from HatterInsanity. Communication was great and sweet. I was always informed when there was a delay. The wings arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend HatterInsanity as a seller!

Thanks a bunch!

2. I sold doll head to HatterInsanity, communication was great, very very smooth transection, payment was quick on the spot and she was very kind to let me know when the parcel arrive. I will be very happy to do more business with her :) Highly recommended, thank you so much again for such a wonderful transection!!!

3. HatterInsanity bought a pair of SD pants from me. They paid promptly and were excellent with communication. I would love to do business with them again. Thank you! :D

4. I bought a lovely SD-sized wig and the whole transaction was wonderful. I was told when there was a delay, and the day it was shipped along with a tracking code. PMs were extremely polite and prompt as well, which is nice. :3
      Wig arrived in lovely shape, albeit in need of some styling, and I'm very happy with everything. I also got a little note, which is a lovely touch.

5. Positive! I bought a pair of Tata's Paradise jeans from HatterInsanity. She was terrific to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

6. I ordered some SD17 Tata's Paradise black boots from HatterInsanity. http://tatabjd.com/en/images/201109/thumb_img/1376_thumb_G_1316128728103.jpg
      They were shipped very quickly with tracking and arrived from Texas to California in under 4 business days. I am more than pleased with the quality as they were just as described and shipped very well. ^_^ Very friendly seller with great communication. Thank you very much! They turned out perfect for my Ringdoll Grown/Sol. :D

7. I bought two 6-7" wigs from HatterInsanity and the whole transaction was smooth and lovely! Wigs were shipped well and quickly and I would definitely do business with again.

8. I bought some 14mm eyes from HatterInsanity. Getting started communication was a little spotty, but Hatter also works a lot, so it's understandable. Other than that communication was very informative, clear, and great. Transaction was easy and quick. My eyes got here safe and sound. :3

9. I bought a Migidoll Cho head from HatterInsanity just a few days ago. She sent it the day after i paid, and he arrived well packged and in perfect condition. He is even better than i hoped! She was wonderful with communication and was very polite.
      I would definitely do business with her again! ^o^ thank you so much!

10. I purchased a fur wig from HatterInsanity. It shipped out quickly and arrived before I knew it! The fur wig is in excellent condition and quality is great! HatterInsanity is easy to talk to and super friendly! :)

11. Hatter had posted her Little Monica Renonne NS head for sale. I had been saving up here and there to buy this sculpt from the company for months, but always hoping that someone would post one on the marketplace because I can't stand the long wait to receive just about ANYTHING from official companies. When I saw her post, I jumped to messaging her, but then saw that she didn't want layaway. I knew I had majority of it and would have the rest in less than a week, so I took the chance and hit sendt. Luckily for me, she was very understanding and didn't mind the short wait, and sent out my head very quickly after I sent the last of the payment!! I was so incredibly happy when I received the sculpt and so incredibly thankful that Hatter helped me get such a beautiful sculpt that had been on my mind for such a long time!! Hatter is highly reliable and I would recommend her as a seller in a heartbeat!!

12. HatterInsanity ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

13. I bought a wig from Hatterinsanity. She's wonderful to deal with and sent the wig right away ^_^ Thank you!!!

14. ++POSITIVE++

HatterInsanity purchased a few items from my shop. HatterInsanity paid quickly, had great communication, and was very friendly! A+! ^^/

15. I bought Soom Skoll from HatterInsanity and it was a lovely transaction. Good communication and he arrived safe and well wrapped :D I would definitely buy from them again ^.^

16. I bought a Soom Glati from HatterInsanity and the transaction was perfect from beginning to end. Friendly communication and he arrived well packaged and with lovely gifts! I would gladly buy from them again. Thanks so much!

17. I bought a rosenlied outfit to HatterInsanity, She was really reactive, quick answers, very polite, great communication and very accomodating because she even understood that i couln't pay much for shipping fee that she took on her charge. Even if the outfit was stolen and that i will never see it, it's a positive feedback. Nevertheless thank you..

18. I purchased an Iplehouse Asa from HatterInsanity. They were flexible with my schedule, documented everything and organized everything to be super transparent about the purchasing and shipping process, and are overall a lovely person. Will purchase from again. :D