1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hauntednursery

May 18, 2009

1. :aheartbea:aheartbea Please post FB's here for teh Hauntednursery! :aheartbea:aheartbea

2. Hauntednursery recently participated in my eighth Dollmore group order and she was definitely a pleasure to deal with. Communication left nothing to be desired and payments were always made promptly! This was an awesome transaction and I cannot recommend her more~

:clover Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! ^^ I hope that your experience was an enjoyable one! :clover

3. Hauntednursery is a participant in my HIDE Mnm GO and I must say payment was fast and on time. She is a very trustworthy and a very reliable person to deal with. I recommend her highly as a buyer or seller on the DOA Marketplace. Wonderful person to deal with...Hopefully I live up to her expectations as well! ;)

Hauntednursery gets :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for reliability on the DOA Marketplace!