1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hazywings

Mar 1, 2008

1. If you don't mind leaving me a feedback if I ever buy or sell anything here, then please do~ I'll do the same.

Thank you!

2. She bought a pair of glasses from me.
      Good & friendly communication, and fast payment.
      Thanks! :) Till next time.

3. ordered some items from my shop. she paid quickly and had great communication. welcome back anytime :D highly recommended.

4. Sold Hazywings some BJD-sized accessories. Paid immediately, great communication, very friendly! Would happily do business with again! :)

5. hazywings bought a fur wig from me, and was great to work with! Friendly and fast payment too! It was a a pleasure doing business!

6. hazywings bought some rings from me, and was a delight to work with! Thanks so much! :)

7. hazywings bought a AA Yi head from me. She paid promptly. Her communication was great and it was a perfect transaction!

Thanks! Nancy

8. hazywings joined my Dollmore group order and everything went perfectly ^^

Fast payment and excellent communication ;)

Thanks so much for being in my group order! <3

9. hazywings bought a pair of fur wigs from me. She paid quickly and had great communication. Also I had some problems with shipping and she was understanding with the situation. Thanks~!

10. hazywings participated in G.O. I ran and everything went very well. Paid promptly and stayed in touch! Thanks!

11. SOLD a Lot of 1/6th Ken clothes to hazywings! Was a great buyer!

12. Hazywings bought two shirts from me, paid promptly and was kind enough to let me know that they arrived safely! Great buyer, thanks so much!!

13. I sold some t-shirts to hazywings, payment was quick and communication was great. Thanks so much!

^_^

14. hazywings bought two dollfie chairs from me (along with some accessories). There was a hold up on my end with the shipping, but she remained responsive and understanding throughout the transaction. I really appreciate the patience! Thanks~! :D

15. Hazywings bought a pair of eyes from me. She was very friendly and let me know when the item arrived. The payment was quick and the communication excellent. ^.^ I would recommend Hazywings!
      Thanks!

16. Hazywings bought some doll stuff from me. She was very friendly, easy to work with and paid very quickly. I'd happily do business with her again! :D

17. Hazywings bought a few stuffs from me. She was a wonderful to deal with, great communication, paid promptly. You'd be foolish not to do business with her!
      Thank you again!

18. Well, we did business again! Hazywings bought more doll stuff from me. Again, she was very friendly, easy to work with and paid very quickly.

19. hazywings bought my Tree Design/Ajumapuma sweater for her 70cm boy. She was quick with questions and replies and paid as promised. Great person to deal with. MK

20. hazywings purchased some clothes from me! Very quick payment and great communication! Highly recommend her! Thanks!