1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Heartless_Droid

Oct 28, 2006

1. I bought a MNF Miyu from Heartless_Droid and it went very well. She was very nice and was willing to work things out with me. When I got Miyu she was very well protected and cleaned up perfectly, it was like she was brand new:aheartbea I was very happy with working with Heartless and would definately buy from her again!

2. heartless_droid bought YOSD-Hinaichigo from me.
      She paid quickly and kept up communications throughout the whole transaction.
      She is a great pleasure to deal with!

3. Great trade! :D

It went really well! Thank you so much! Very nice and communication was fantastic! I hope to deal with you again! ^-^

4. I bought a schoolhead C from heartless_droid, and the transaction went wonderfully!
      Even if she was very busy in her life, she was kind enough to send me the head in time, and she kept me informed when she posted the head out. The head was in excellent condition, no flaws, just as she described in her sale thread, and it was extremily well packaged.
      I recommen this person 100% trusthworthy dealer. Thank you once again! <3

5. I purchased an LTF Ante from heartless_droid. She allowed me a short layaway, and kept up great communication. The ante arrived safely and perfectly. Would do business with again!

6. Heartless_Droid bought a t shirt form us. Quick and easy transaction. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!!

7. Heartless_Droid bought some doll clothing from me.
      Excellent transaction- fast payment and great communication :)
      I recommend Heartless_Droid to other buyers / sellers !

8. I bought a wig off Heartless_Droid, and the transaction was great. She was pleasant and fast with communication, very helpful, and didn't overcharge me for shipping. The wig arrived just as described, and super quick. Wonderful transaction over all, thank you!

9. I will edit this once I recieve my eyes or a refund but I have an unresolved transaction with HEARTLESS_DRIOD and I am paging her to see if she responds:

I purchased a pair of pupapa glass eyes from heartless droid on monday july 6th. She asked me to send her the payment as PERSONAL so that there wouldnt be any FEES involved and I agreed since I've never had any problems buying here on DOA or practiclaly any other doll board. Little did I knwo that I shouldn't have done that because its been almost a month and I still haven't recieved my eyes and now I can't ask paypal for a refund or open a dispute :(

If you are buying from this seller BEWARTE and dont send her personal payments!

She agreed to ship me the eyes on friday the the 10th but then sent me a message saying that since they didn't have envelops in the post office she was goign to buy it elsewhere and ship them on monday and would pm me when she had shipped them. Since I hadn't recieved a pm about shipping on monday. She replied and said she had shipped them that day.

Then on that next tuesday july 14th she pm's me again saying that the post office called her saying that my address was wrong and that she had to fix it to re ship them. I found this really odd since I always have everything shipped directly to my paypal adress with no such problems.

By then I was really annoyed and tired of her excuses so I sent her a pm asking her if she could just issue a refund for me since its been 9 days since I paid for the eyes and they still hadn't shipped after after agreeing to ship then on said friday.

Heartless_droid then replied in a rude manner saying that I should take my bussiness elsewhere and that she wouldnt issue me a full refund since she had alreafy spent money on shipping and had gone to the post twice.

I replied once again that I didnt want to lose any money so I asked her to ship them again on that day (tuesday).

After this last pm HEARTLESS_DROID just dissapeared and never gave me a shippign notice so I thought the eyes were on the way.

Since I hadn't recieved the eyes by tuesday the 28th (By then it had been 2 more weeks since my last pm and sufficient time for the package to arrive from canada) I decided to pm HEARTLESS_DRIOD once more. I asked her when and if she had shippe dmy eyes and after that still NO REPLY.

I am paging HEARTLESS-DROID becuase I want my eyes or a full refund. I have recieved packages I bought from the UK that I bought much later than her eyes and by now I am done with waiting.

This transaction has been a headache and I will never purchase anything from this seller again...hopefully others who have won't have this same experience and migth read this first.

10. Heartless_Droid participated in my Soom GO, and was a pleasure to deal with! Her communications were pleasant, payments prompt, and she took things in stride when Soom left out part of her order ;).

Thanks for participating!

11. This member participated in my GO! and made prompt payments. Highly recommended.

12. My transaction was very pleasant = ) She paid very promptly with the layaway I offered her! She had great communication and was very easy to deal with. I would love to work with her again~! A+ buyer and very well trusted, I hope she enjoys her new Miisha *cheers

13. I bought a pair of awesome shoes from Heartless_Droid and they arrived SUPER QUICK. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived yesterday at my door! :) I am very pleased overall as the transaction was quick, friendly and professional. Would definitely buy from again.

14. I bought a pair of yosd hands from Heartless_Droid. This is my 2nd transaction with her and as always the items arrive in good condition. There was a bit of delay with shipping the item but she let me know that it would take some bit of time. Thanks again! I Love them. :)

15. I bought a rocking horse shoes from heartless_droid. She was so friendly and let me put the shoes on hold~ Excellent communication, and sent a sweet message with the shoes! A wonderful person to buy from ^^

16. I bought a wig from heartless_droid, and everything went smoothly. :)

17. I was in a split for Soom Eliv eyes with Heartless_Droid.
      The doll was shipped on Oct 28th (from Soom) and I finally received my eyes today.
      I wish there were more communication and updates in between the wait times so I know everything was okay. It took a while but I do have my eyes now so I am happy.

18. Did a split with Heartless Droid for a DollNDoll body. Went perfectly, she was incredibly kind enough to hold onto the body for me for quite a while when I was ill. She's always a pleasure to deal with. ^^ Would definitely do business with again. Thanks so much!

19. I've enter on heartless_droid's SOOM MD Eliv Split for the wig ^_^
      She's nice and replied to every PM that I've send.

She was late to send the wig, but it doesn't botter me since she send it xD And it arrived well and safe! <3

Hope to deal with her again! =^_^=