1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HeartShapeSugarCake

May 9, 2011

1. Hello my DOAers :chocoberry
      If you have competed a transaction with me and care to leave some feeback, please leave some here :aheartbea

Thankyou !

:aheartbea :cake: HeartShapeSugarCake :cake: :aheartbea
    2. heartshapesugarcake bought a Lati dress from me.

It was a nice transaction: fast payment, good communication and she told me when she received the dress. :thumbup

Thanks a lot!:daisy:daisy
    3. Heartshapesugarcake purchased a little puki dress from me and transaction went smoothly! Super nice and notified me once received. THanks so much!
    4. Wonderful transaction! HeartShapeSugarCake purchased a pair of eyes from me. Great communication and fast payment. I'd be happy to do business again.
    5. I bought a lati yellow top from heartshapesugarcake and it was packaged in a super cute little blue envelope, smelled INCREDIBLE and was shipped quickly! Thanks so much! <3
    6. heartshapesugarcake has bought me a lati Yellow doll.
      All has been perfect, great communication, fast payments, she has let me know when the doll arrived.
      thanks for all !
    7. Heartshapesugarcake bought a Littlefee hat from me, and she was such a nice person to deal with. The payment arrived quickly and communication was nice. :) My best recommends!
    8. Sold 14mm ringdoll eyes to heartshapesugarcake. Great communication! Fast payment! Pleasure to do business with! A+++
    9. heartshapesugarcake bought a pair of 12mm eyes from me. The transaction was simple and she paid quickly, I would recommend anyone to do business with her :)
    10. Heartshapesugarcake bought a lot of Lati Yellow clothes from me. She was very communicative and paid fast. Thank you again!
    11. HeartShapeSugarCake bought a Lati Yellow outfit from me and the transaction was great! She answered PMs quickly, paid right away, and responded/left feedback for me immediately when I asked if the outfit had arrived. She is super sweet and would deal with her again anytime!

12. heartshapesugarcake : :fangirl: bought a lati yellow bloody moon miel tan from me! Fast payment! Great communications and all around very sweet person to do business with! I would sell to her again in a heartbeat!
    13. So sorry for the late feedback!!

Heartshapesugarcake bought a Lati Yellow outfit from me and everything was perfect from start to finish!!
      Couldn't ask for anything more! Thank you so much dear!!! xoxo
    14. Heartshapesugarcake bought a Lati Yellow custom sleeping Lea from me. Great communication! Thank you again! :)
    15. Steph bought a Lati yellow outfit and was absolutely lovely, paid very fast and was great with communication. I would definitely deal with her again! :)
    16. HeartShapeSugarCake purchased a lati vampire cookie from me, she is friendly and was fast at payment. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much!! <33
    17. HeartShapeSugarCake bought a Lati outfit from me. Lovely buyer - fast payment, great communication. Thank you very much! :)
    18. HeartShapeSugarCake bought a little Lati cupcake hat from me recently. The transaction went very smoothly - HSSC was friendly, communicated well, paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived. Highly recommend her^_^
    19. HeartShapeSugarCake bought a lati yellow Miel from me in layaway, she payed sooner than expected and is very friendly!!! Nice PMs, thank you so much sweety! Hugs!