1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for heavenly riot

Dec 31, 2009

1. heavenly riot purchased the Tedros Tokyo Story outfit from me. Nice and easy transaction, very friendly to work with. Highly recommend. Thanks much and enjoy!!!

2. I purchased a Dollheart outfit from heavenly riot. He responded quickly to all of my questions and was really helpful. He shipped the outfit the day after payment was sent (I sent it kind of late in the day) and everything was packaged well and arrived in good condition. I would love to do business with him again, he was an absolute delight to work with. Thank you again!!

3. I purchased a Unoa Akubi faceplate from heavenly riot. His communication was prompt & friendly - he shipped the item right away - and it was packaged well. A smooth & pleasant transaction from start to finish - I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks so much!!!

4. heavenly riot joined my Macbook Air GO. He was friendly and great with communication. He even let me know when they got there. Would love to do business again! Thanks again!

5. I bought the Dollheart Fer and SD16 shoes from heavenly riot. Everything passed very smooth. The communication was fast and nice and the shippment was very well done.

6. I purchased an EID limited outfit from heavenly riot, and the transaction was smooth as glass! He responded promptly to all my PMs, provided me with answers to any questions I had and was increadibly friendly! The outfit itself arrived unharmed and in mint condition, packed in a perfectly sized box with foam padding on top and bottom.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to pick up a dream outfit, and for being a perfect seller! I would definitely reccomend him to any person wishing to make a transaction with him!

7. I did not buy anything from Heavenly Riot but I am leaving feedback to report how incredibly helpful he was in making the decision on whether or not to buy an item, answering questions promptly and taking extra and specific photos on request. Definitely would do business later!

8. I bought a pair of Dollheart bloomers from Heavenly Riot. The transaction went smoothly and the item arrived well packaged and in a timely manner. It took one week from first inquiring about the bloomers to holding them in my hands - that's fast service! Thanks, Heavenly Riot! I would gladly do business with you again.

9. Bought a pair of gorgeous MSD boots from Heavenly Riot. Great transaction and communication - thanks so much!

10. I bought a Dollheart coat from heavenlyriot, and the entire transaction was perfect! I had forgotten about paying, and hr kindly reminded me by asking if I still wanted it. What a doll to work with, super fast shipping and the coat was in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from heavenlyriot again!

11. I got a the Dollheart Hat from heavenly riot and everything was perfect! Shipped exactly when I was told it would be, arrived safe and sound, and was nicely packaged too! Prompt communication throughout the transactions! I would say that heavenly riot is a excellent seller and would definitely purchase from them again!

Thanks so much!

12. Five stars to Heavenly Riot for excellent communications, careful packaging, prompt shipping, and terrific clothing! My recent transaction was a great experience and I highly recommend him. I hope to purchase more of his great stuff in the future.

Thank you!

13. I bought some EID pants from heavenly riot. Communication was great and shipping fast. Couldn't have been better. And I love the pants. Thanks. Cheryl

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Smooth transaction for some casual MSD clothes! Super fast shipment, and nice communication. Recommended seller, Thanks ^^

15. I bought a sweet leeke wig from hevenly riot! Awsome seller, Thanks SO much!

16. Bought a pair of MSD purple jeans from heavenly riot~ He was wonderful to do business with and shipped super fast! [I swear he teleported them or something @ _ @] I would definitely do business with again :3 thanks so much! <3

17. Bought some clothes from heavenly riot, they were shipped really quickly and well packaged. Communication was prompt & friendly; would definitely deal with this member again :) Thank you!!

18. I can't say enough about Riot. I bought an Iplehouse SID Storm from him and I can honestly say it was the best transaction I have ever had! Thank you so much, Riot! You are THE best!!!

19. Heavenly riot sold me an Idlealian Galway and allowed a layaway with terms I could easily meet. Everything went splendidly, communication was timely and clear throughout, and he was shipped to me within a day or so of sending my last payment. Tracking was provided promptly, packaging was ultra-careful and he arrived in super condition. Thanks so much - you're a great seller and I'd work with you again anytime!

20. Purchased some Iple items from riot, conversation was pleasant and shipping was super fast. Thanks riot!!
      I'd definitely do business here again and highly recommend.
      :daisy