1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for heavenly riot

Dec 31, 2009

1. Heavenly Riot sold me a fabulous Volks wig.. Shipping was quick and packaging was perfect. you can't ask for a better seller then this. he is a gem : )

2. I just bought a pair of shoes from heavenly riot and it was a great experience! He was easy to communicate with and quick to let me know when shipping was delayed by real life. I would be happy to purchase from him in the future :)

3. Heavenly let me purchase some awsome EID clothes. He Packeged them well, shipped them fast and was a pleasure to work with. Awsome Fella!

Thank you so much!

4. HR answered a WTB I'd placed for a wig. The deal was short and sweet and perfect. Great communication, prompt shipping, well-packaged item. I'd happily work with him again.

Thanks! :aheartbea

5. And another purchase, this time two pair of trousers. Not only was I happy to work with him again, I did. ;) It was as positive as the first time.

Thanks, HR!

6. I bought a Soom wig from heavenly riot, and everything went perfectly. Very happy with the transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with heavenly riot again anytime! :)

7. I purchases a Minifee body on layaway from heavenly riot. He was very easy to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. :)

8. I purchased a Dollheart outfit from heavenly riot on a short layaway, and everything was super smooth. He was easy to work with, communication was fast as was his shipping. Packing was awesome too, everything arrived as described. Would love to buy from him again! Thanks much again! -- Somn :kitty2

9. Heavenly bought a pair of SID shoes from me. Paid quickly & was very friendly in messages. Thanks!

10. I recently purchased a WS IoS 70 body from heavenly riot. The transaction was very smooth. The body shipped quickly and was received well packaged with no damage. I'd definitely do business with him again.

11. I bought two pairs of Lorifina shoes from heavenly riot. They were packed well and shipped quickly! Very smooth transaction. Definitely recommend as a seller!

12. I bought a DollsTown 18 Hwan from heavenly riot, and he shipped him unstrung for me, very well and with helpful instructions! The doll is like brand spanking new, just as listed! Excellent communication!
      Thank you so much!!!

13. I Bought and MSD Dress, and Shoes from heavenly riot . The Shipping was fast, and always Messaged back .. I Will Buy From Him again :)

14. I just bought a pair of shoes from Heavenlyriot. It was my second time buying from him and it was just as good as the first! I would happily do bussiness with him again :)

15. ~Positive~
      I purchased a pair of DollHeart shoes and an Elfdoll Mir head from heavenly riot. She packaged them very well and they arrived exactly as described !!! Wonderful Seller to purchase from. :D

16. I just bought a Tedros RS head from Heavenly riot and he packaged it well, sent it fast and had great communication. I would definetely buy from him again.

Thank you so much. I"m very pleased with my purchase.

17. I bought a Mir Head from heavenly riot and it was a very smooth trtansaction. Sorry I was at a convention so I just postred now even thought it came 3 days after I ordered it from you! Would buy from again!

Thanks ~

18. I bought a pair of glass FL eyes from Heavenly Riot. He shipped fast and his communication was more than perfect. He was very friendly and helpful. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction!!

19. I had another dealing with Heavenly Riot, bought a EID full suit and a EID two tone shirt. He's always a pleasure to deal with. Great communication. Fast shipping. packaged well and the merchandise is flawless. Thank you so much.

20. I have had a second run in with Heavenly riot and it was as awsome this time round as it was the first time!
      I'm looking foward to his next clearout! lol

:lol: